26 ♡

DRACO
Tuesday, December 23
Christmas Contata

Santa Ketch up Inna Mango Tree
Mango Tree, Mango Tree
Santa Ketch up Inna Mango Tree
Pa-too bawl out, what a Christmas treat
Den Santa say, come help me down
Help me down, to the ground
santa say, come help me down
Come do you Christmas deed!
Pennie Wallie go fi guide him
wid the shining light, nice and bright
winky sa him will help him out
den santa had no doubt🎶🎶

(Song above in the media slot)

"Whooo" Nicholette cheered beside me as the children's choir exited the stage.

She had to come see the kids' performances and of courseeeee she had to drag me along.

Di time me deh yasso a listen bout Santa ketch up inna mango tree me could an a get some work done.

How the fuck dat damn fat fuck end up inna tree and the tree nuh bruck??

"Tiovanni put up phone" she pinched me.

"Gimme a minute b" I said as I scrolled through ig.

Only for the phone to be snatched out my hand by no other than Mommy Nicholette.

"Me nuh like affi repeat me self" she said as my phone rang.

It was PC.

"Goodnight PC, Nicholette speaking. Tiovanni is in church so if whatever you called to speak about can wait until the morning feel free to call back anytime after 10:00 am" she said slowly.

"Ok..... di buggu lemon tree inna yuh yard have nothing on it?" She asked.

Hear conversation.

"Alright pick couple fimme, later" she said hanging up.

"Weh him did seh b?" I asked her.

"Bout if yuh naah log on pon Call of whatever da damn game deh name" she hissed.

"Yuh see da lady ere weh a sing?" I whispered asking her.

"Sister Gladys?" She replied.

"One day when me did younger we did a play gun and war outta road and Lace mek di church pipe outta pump house desso and she mek Bev beat me fi it, suh me just lay wait her till she a guh weh one day and sail one big stone inna her windshield" I told her and she slapped her hand over her mouth to stifle the laughter.

"Me did hear seh Bev beat her one time, wah dat did fa?" She asked.

"She did waah tek Bev husband" I told her.

"Jesus Savior" she said with her eyes widened and the same time the offering pan was being passed around.

"Babe, me need offering" she held out her hand.

"Hummuch money a offering?" I asked her.

"Anything from fifla up" she shrugged and I opened my wallet handing her a one thousand dollar bill.