21 ♡

REBEL
Next Day
Rebel's Home

Weh di fuck him mean by move kids guh Merica guh live with family??

Which kids him a talk cause a caah mine!!

And after all the years the years me deh yah a baffa fi provide fi both me and them all him a seh is thanks???

Him know how much night me nuh eat cause me affi mek sure dem eat??

Him know when me did affi a bubble pon cocky pon hungry belly fi feed them?

Him know hummuch a me teenage years me affi give up fi tek care a dem.

"He cannot take my kids, I am their legal guardian. If anything he should be paying me child support!! The court affi guh rule this as negligence of parental rights and abandonment of minors. He left us, left them in the care of a woman he knew was unfit to raise them!!" I shouted.

"Calm down Mama" Tiovanni said while rubbing my upper arm.

After Rohan had messaged me yesterday I gave him a peace of my mind before blocking him.

Fucking outta order!

"Miss Jones, my team and I are very capable and will stop at nothing to make sure your children remain in your custody" Ms. Johnson said, one of Tio's lawyers said to me.

"Thank you" I said to her as she got up to leave.

"Let us walk you out" Tiovanni said and we both stood to our feet following her from the living room to her car.

"Dem naah get yuh yute dem yerr?" He kissed my forehead as we walked inside.

We joined Nick and Cara on the varander where they were watching tik tok.

"Mommy we overheard you telling the lady that our biological father wants to take us away from you. What's wrong?" Cara asked me.

"Umm... you guys know that I'm only your sister right?" I asked and they nodded.

"Well, we only share the same mother. I have my own father and you two have the same father. Your father left when Nick was a baby and went overseas and he married another woman over there and started a new family and decided that he no longer wanted this one. Now he wants to come to Jamaica to take you two to America to live with his new family" I told them.

"Him sick inna him teeth? We are not going anywhere" Cara hissed.

"I know baby, I will never let him take you guys" I assured them.

"We don't need him to be our father anymore because we have Tio and he will never leave us" Nick said and immediately I looked at Tio.

"Never" he said ruffling Nick's head while smiling.

Ohh my heart.

"Mommy when are we going to get our Christmas hair done?" Cara asked me.

"Tomorrow Tiovanni is going to take us to buy the hair and I will start it tomorrow, I'm doing Tia- Jae's hair too so she will be here" I said