12 ♡

DRACO
Sunday, December 7
Rebel's Home

Her lips were soft, almost as silk, and felt like a pillow against my own. I could feel the soft tickle of her breath beneath my nose, my fingers kneading along her but as we breathed each other in, clearly high off releasing our endorphins.

I detached my lips from hers and they found their way to her neck, and began kissing it until she made a subtle moan signaling that I found her weak spot and began slowly sucking on it as she gripped the back of my head drawing me closer while trying to control her breath.

I sucked on her neck as if my life depended on it and pulled away only when I was satisfied.

I looked deep in her eyes before slowly lifting the dress she was wearing.

"Wait, the kids might come out here. Mek we go inna me room" she told me and I stood with her still straddling me and walked her to her bedroom, closed the door then threw her on the bed.

I lifted her dress trying to get it off and she helped me by raising her hands.

After getting her dress off I took a minute to appreciate the fine ass lady lying on the bed infront me.

Her skin as soft as cotton, stretch marks resembling bolts of lightning, cellulies reminding me of the ocean, hip dips imitating dimples on both sides, round perky breasts, and it's all fucking mine.

Did I mention how fat her pussy was? Blood claat, it seems as if she joined the line twice.

I leaned down and captured one breast in my mouth while my hands caressed the other.

My tongue was put to work as I felt her nipples get harder and harder.

"Can I leave a mark?" I asked her.

"Not too far up" she replied inaudibly moaned and I moved my attention from the nipple to the outer breast bitting and sucking, marking my property.

Well not my property but you get the drift.

After feeling satisfied with my work my mouth makes its way to the opposite breast performing the same ritual as done on the other.

She struggled to keep her moans in throughout the entirety of me feasting on her tiddies but running her nipple between my clench teeth forced a groan from deep within her throat to escape.

"Gimme a minute" I said and made my way to the bathroom to wash my hands.

Caah have me dirty hands dealing with such s sacred and intimate part of her body.

I dried them then returned to her and took her panty off and was greeted by what I can without a doubt say is the prettiest pussy I've seen in my life. And I have seen quite a few.

Exquisite, juicy, pretty, wet and warm are just a few words that came to mind as I ran my index finger through her fold.

My mouth watered at the site, it looks delicious but my uncles and father always told me and my cousins that it is not a good habit to eat at a woman's yard on the first visit so I'll try to restrain myself from from sucking her fallopian tubes through her vagina.