18 ♡

DRACO
Thursday, December 18
St. Michael's Christian preparatory

"Good afternoon, thank you for coming in at such short notice" Jae and Cara's teacher said as Nicholette and I sat down by her table where another woman was sitting.

"Good afternoon" We replied.

"I know you must be wondering why you got called in today when tomorrow is the last day of school. So let me get straight to it. This parent here has made a complaint that her son came home yesterday with a small burst in his head and said that Tia-Jae and Nichara cornered him in the bathroom and beat him before leaving with their driver so I decided that the best way to get to the bottom of this situation is to call a meeting with all the parties involved" she said and I looked over to the children were.

"There are three sides to this story. His side, their side and the truth so let's hear their sides. What exactly happened Tajay?" she asked again.

"Tell nuh lie pon we in yah and see if me nuh kill yuh wid tump everytime me see yuh" Jae tried mumbling but was louder than expected.

"Yuh hear di likkle bad breed gyal??" The boy's sketel of a mother flew up.

"Lady, me head a hurt me and yuh voice naah do much fi ease it suh please sit down and shut up and allow them to speak" Nicholette hissed.

Di likkle lady hostile ennuh

"I was walking to the door to go home and Nichara and just started beating me up" the little boy said and Cara and Jae hissed their teeth.

"Likkle boy, which part we beat yuh? In here or round a the bathroom?? Mek up yuh mind!" Cara hissed.

"A accident me mek, it was at the bathroom" the little boy replied timidly.

"Likkle boy stop tell di people dem lie and tell dem seh a you first tell Cara seh her daddy run leff her and she tell yuh back seh at least she did know him but you nor yuh mada nuh know yours cause yaah raffle baby and yuh push her suh we buss yuh ass right over desso!" Jae got bringle.

Definitely me likkle sister.

"Based on how me see it, a di little boy was the instigator" I finally said.

"That means that he was the one who pushed the fight" I heard Nicholette telling the parent.

Yuh see her and her mouth??

"But Tia-Jae did you have to beat him to the point where he attained an injury?" Nicholette asked her.

"Nicholette me a be honest with yuh as me sister in law. If I had gotten the chance to beat him the way I wanted to he wouldn't live to tell the tale but me naah stand up and watch nuh bady bully me fren!!! Worse she a me neice now??" Jae spoke out.

I'm so proud right now!!

"Little boy, is that the truth?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ok so I left my place of business to come here for this?" Nicholette asked getting heated while the other parent just stood there silent.

"This investigation could have been done in house with just the kids but no, you pulled my partner and I cause obviously she nuh really have much a gwaan fi her, from our busy schedule for this??" She added.