𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯•*⁕¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\

Happy Hotel is doomed. Every hell dweller knew that. To redeem the guilty? It's simply impossible. Why would a sinner want to change?

Lucifer's daughter is nevertheless determined to do everything she can to make this seemingly irrelevant dream of hers come true.

Although it really ends in failure in the beginning, this can change.

What happens when the powerful Radio Demon and his daughter help the princess?

⁕——————•*⁕——————⁕

𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤/ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤

1. There may be mildly violent scenes that characterize the series. In addition, there are sexual comments, suggestive moments, swearing, mentions of alcohol and drugs, murder and other things.

Of course, I try to be discreet in describing them. If any of the above makes you feel uncomfortable, then of course you don't need to read it. Nevertheless, I will put warnings at the beginning of the chapters.

2. Minor and major changes may occur in the series.

3. English is not my first language, so spelling and grammar mistakes may occur.

4. I don't really have an update schedule. I will update when I can.

5. Chaggie as a ship is not canon in this book. They will only be best friends here. (By the way, I really like this ship. It's one of the best and cutest in the series in my opinion.)

6. The reader will have an appearance description. This is mainly to make writing easier. Of course, you can easily change this.

7. Although Alastor is asexual, let's ignore that for now.

8. The story will be written in the third person.

9. To be honest, I don't know what Alastor's last name is officially, but according to one site it is 'Hartfelt'. I really don't know if this is believable (probably not), but I decided to use this name. If I find out his real last name, I will change it to that.

I am open to criticism and constructive criticism. If you read any information that might be wrong, please let me know. I would like to be as precise as possible. I read things afterwards, but mistakes can still happen because of that.

The cover of the book is mine because I made it!

Honestly, why aren't there more Charlie stories? This girl is so sweet.