Radio Killed the Video Star

Warnings: Swearing, sexual comments

In the hotel, Charlie paced up and down as she tried to explain the impending situation. In fact, she was trying to calm herself down, but she wasn't sure she would be able to do it completely.

"Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right? And next time, when they cut the time in half again and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Charlie's desperate move was interrupted by Y/N, who quickly stood in front of her. The blonde was surprised, but immediately fell silent. She wanted to appear calm and unconcerned in front of her, but she knew it wouldn't work.

"Charlie, darling, calm down. We'll handle this situation." She was silent for a moment. "Besides, if they kept cutting the countdown in half, I'd have a say." a faint smile appeared on her face as a faint golden aura surrounded her.

Sitting on the couch, Vaggie looked at her a little thoughtfully. There was something strange about her. Of course, there was a lot of strange about her and Alastor, but this was something else. She's had some time to observe them since they've been here. Although the two were very similar, there were still differences. They might have looked small at first, but Vaggie was sure that something was much bigger.

One such seemingly minor difference was their power. Both were insanely strong, but if Vaggie had to guess, she would say Y/N was stronger. When they first came to the hotel, their strength was different. Alastor only summoned tentacles, but Y/N also summoned golden shadows.

What made it even weirder was that they were gold. They weren't bright gold, but they were still gold. In addition, then and now, there was a light-colored golden aura around her. Vaggie didn't know what that meant exactly, but she was sure that her power was much greater than what was claimed and seen. She was also sure that something was hiding in the background.

She continued to wonder until Angel spoke up next to her on the couch. "Oh, please, ya had less than a half chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now..." He looked down at his phone and saw a lot of messages from Valentino. "Ain't no silver lining this time toots."

"Very supportive." Vaggie muttered as Y/N giggled.

"Sure there is. We just have to look a little harder for it." Charlie tried to convince him. "Well, while you're lookin, the rest of Hell is going nuts. People are already freaking out about the news." He showed her his phone and started scrolling through the media. "Look at what's happened in the Doomsday District." Meanwhile, another message appeared.

"Err, what is a 'donkey show'?" Charlie asked, and Angel immediately pulled his phone away in dismay. "Aah, heh, nothing. My boss, Val, is just freaking out about the news, too. Like I said, everyone's losing their shit."

"Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate." Vaggie said, then wondered. "Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Hearing this, Charlie was immediately amazed. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!"

"Cute idea and all, but are you really going to go out in all of this?" Angel showed his phone again where a demon ran in front of a fire.

"Well, it's not like people are just going to show up on our doorstep." As she said this, an explosion was immediately heard behind them. Charlie screamed in fright, then they all turned around to see that there was a hole in the wall.