Wings and T-shirts

Warnings: none

A few days have passed since the fight. Since then, everyone has been trying to get back to normal. However, the mood was more depressing. Pentious' death shook them all. His absence was truly felt. Frank probably missed him the most.

In the past couple of days, some of them have noticed that the little egg has curled up on big piles of pillows and is clinging to them tightly. The pillows tried to imitate Pentious. The eggs often slept curled up next to their boss.

Other than that, things were relatively fine. Perhaps what caused even tension was Alastor and Lucifer. They both had their own tower in the hotel. Far from each other of course. But they still crossed each other's paths, which led to slight disagreements.

What was a big novelty, however, was the relationship between the princess and the roe demon. They had only been together for a few days, so nothing remarkable had happened yet. Nevertheless, everyone could feel and see that the two were different around each other.

What was really noticeable was that Charlie often leaned against Y/N's side and happily rested her head on her shoulder. Or that sometimes they held each other's hands when they sat on the sofa and watched something on TV.

Besides these, there was one other thing that was different. And that was the fact that Vaggie and Y/N both had wings. Although they were not shown. Vaggie because she didn't feel comfortable letting them out in front of anyone else. Charlie and Y/N were the ones she showed it to sometimes.

Y/N didn't show it in public either. It had been many years since she had last really used them or let them out. She still had to get used to the feeling again. Although she would probably only let them out in more private places if she got used to it.

Like Vaggie, she would have shown them to Charlie or Vaggie. And of course to Alastor. This had happened often in the past few days, as her father was very curious about those wings.

Although Charlie hadn't voiced this so far, she still loved those brief moments when she could see her wings. She could even stroke them once. But it was really only a short time, so she couldn't fully grasp what their touch was like. But she was sure they were soft. She couldn't wait to pet them longer.

Of course, she wouldn't touch them without permission. She knew they were sensitive. She was aware of this because of her father. When she was young, her father sometimes let her stroke his wings. But he always warned her to do it gently and carefully, as certain parts were sensitive.

⁕——————•*⁕——————⁕

It was already evening in Hell. Most of the hotel's residents were already in their rooms. Husk and Angel were the exceptions. As usual, Husk was drinking alcohol, while Angel was exceptionally pleasant talking to him instead of flirting. It really seemed like something was happening between them.

Charlie, who was in her room, was changing into her pajamas. She let out a soft sigh as she laid down on her huge soft bed. Unlike the other days, she hadn't been able to fall asleep that easily in the past few days.

Initially, from the stress of the extermination. However, that was not the reason now. Ever since she started dating Y/N, she hasn't been able to fall asleep easily. As if she was missing something to help her fall asleep. If she was honest with herself, she had an idea of ​​what.

And it was Y/N. Ever since they started dating, she hadn't let go of the thought of what it would be like to sleep cuddle together in her or the roe demon's bed. She had imagined this many times before the relationship, but now it was different. She had the chance now, but she hadn't done anything about it yet.