Welcome to Heaven

Warnings: Swearing, mention of alcohol and drugs

The day after Lucifer's visit looked really promising. This will be the day they finally meet Heaven and hopefully convince it that a soul can be redeemed with the right help. Take Hazbin Hotel as an example.

The three girls were preparing for their trip, although only Charlie was really excited about it. Vaggie tried to convince her that she had 'things' to do, but since she was bad at lying and couldn't say no to Charlie's request, she reluctantly agreed to go.

However, Y/N was busy with something else. They were really only going for one day, so there was no need for her to bring anything specifically. Although Charlie insisted that both she and Vaggie carry something.

However, she really couldn't think about them. Right now, she was only focused on one thing. And that something was the photo in her hand.

This photo was priceless. The picture showed her, Alastor and her mother. It was made while they were still alive. She never quite understood how it was possible that this photograph survived. After all, no object from her earthly life could be sent to Hell. But she was rather grateful for that, because then she wouldn't be able to watch this now.

Although her parents were not close during their earthly life, she still loved them. Of course, her parents didn't hate each other. Alastor was distinctly away from romance and sexual matters. He was not in love with her mother. It was completely by chance that she was born. They both drank more than they should have that night, so they didn't realize what they were doing.

Nevertheless, neither of them regretted that it happened, as they both wanted children. Had it not been for their drunkenness, this could not have happened. True, her mother could easily find another man, but not Alastor. It would have been much more difficult for him to have a child.

Looking at the picture, she remembered more and more clearly her mother's last words to her before they were separated for good.

"Take care of your father."

From that moment on, she promised to take care of him. She will take care of him just like he took care of her.

A visit to Heaven might give her a chance to see her mother one last time. Because unlike them, she went to Heaven. She was perfect. She never committed any atrocities that would have sent her to Hell.

⁕——————•*⁕——————⁕

Y/N was now walking down the stairs and watched as a new person stood in the middle of the ground floor. It was also noticeable that the wall had been blown up again. Maybe that wall had some invisible curse at this point.

Arriving at the others, she saw Charlie place a wad of money into the hands of the newcomer, who immediately changed her perspective.

"Make sure they have the best time tonight. Anyway the portal to Heaven should be opening right about..." As she continued her sentence, the portal immediately appeared next to them. "Now!"

She quickly ran to Vaggie and pushed her into the portal. Y/N didn't even have time to react as Charlie did the same to her in seconds.

"Bye!" she shouted goodbye to the others, then she too entered the portal.

⁕——————•*⁕——————⁕