1.10

Light tracing on my arm slowly wakes me up, an image of Natasha flashing in my head. Without opening my eyes, my lips find hers and through the Bond I feel her heart speed up. Ever since we completed the Bonding a month ago I've been able to feel her through it. Just flashes of emotions at first but it's slowly gotten stronger the longer we are together.

Moving my kisses to her neck I give her something to remember me by and then work my way across her chest, heading towards the promised land when her hands stop me, "we can't," she groans. "We have a meeting in 20 minutes."

Coming up I lay back beside her, "we?" I've never been asked to a meeting per Fury.

"Fury said you specifically," she tells me.

"Guess my vacation is up," I say as I lean in for another kiss. "How fast can you get ready?"

She knows exactly where my mind is because she grins, "we don't have time."

"I only need five minutes," I tease with the beginning of my special whistle. "But if you don't want to," I make like I'm getting out of bed and strong hands pull me back.

"Five minutes?" She ask.

"Promise," I grin as I go in for another kiss.

****
It was not five minutes.

Something that Natasha has been grumbling about the entire time we've been getting ready. So far she hasn't seen the hickey I left on her neck, and I grin every time I see it peeking over the collar of her shirt. "Stop smiling! You're in trouble," she practically growled.

I do a fake gasp, "are you going to punish me?"

"Keep it up and I just might."

"Ppfftt I'd like to see that, bottom."

Next thing I knew I was pined against the wall, Natasha's entire body on mine, "what did you call me?"

"I called you a bottom," I repeat with a grin.

"Now you are in trouble."

"Now now, we have to get going. Can't leave Fury waiting too long." I watched the debate in her eyes until she finally let me go. "Bottom," I whispered. She didn't say anything as we finished getting ready and headed to the elevator. Despite her worry we were only a few minutes late. Before she could open the door however I stopped her and moved her hair over the hickey. "Can't let Fury see that," I tell her.

"See what?" At my expression she said, "Marzda what did you do?"

Tossing her a wink I threw open the door, "sorry we're late I couldn't find the will to be here." I look around and see the annoyance on the gathered men. Turning to Fury who is not looking amused, "hey old man, good to see you."

"You're late. I don't appreciate tardiness especially after all the favors I've been doing lately," he said icily.

"Sorry sir, it was my fault." Natasha told him. "I couldn't find my..." she trailed off, struggling to find a good excuse.

Fury just glared at us until we sat and then proceeded with his briefing. "Thank you all for being here. I know you have busy lives so I'll try not to take up too much time." He turns to Stark, "put it up on the big screen." Stark hits some buttons and a holographic image of a large building on a mountain comes up. "This is Hydra compound Pitfall, named so for the vast amounts of tunnels and caverns under the base."

Groaning internally I mumble, "and there it is."

Fury's eye flashes over to me, "luckily for you all there's an individual here who can see through walls."