Hiking. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be Possible...

Jenna's P. O. V:

I love travelling whether it's only me, or with someone. I just love to travel around where the hell I can. This time I will be going for Hiking, and it's in a deep dark forest, which is my beloved. I took my bag-pack and all the necessary requirements, then headed towards my destination. 

It took me a while, to arrive but thankfully I was finally there, in front of the Forest I will be hiking. I slowly took a step forward and felt the nice, cool air blow my hair, which relaxed me even more. Fun fact is that, when I arrived there, the driver asked, "Ma'am, are you sure ? Aren't you scared to be alone in this Forest ? I heard that there are Werewolves hunting even in daylight..." I smiled at the old man and replied back, "Don't worry Sir, I'm the scariest thing there". He just gave me a weak smile, but then when I scan our conversation, that Man said that Werewolves can be found in this place, even in daylight, as this forest doesn't get that much sunlight anyway. Shivers ran down my spine, when a slight howl was heard, blown with the breeze, to Warn Me...? 

"W-Who's...there ?" I whispered hoarsely, taking a Torch in my shaking cold hands. Then suddenly the howling became even more scary and devastating. And out of nowhere, I felt a giant creature jump over my body, I turned to see a werewolf over me, it's eyes red and glowing like Sun. Tears filled my eyes, as I felt helpless and didn't know what to do, the Creature kept growling at me, and another one attacked my ankle making it, paralyzed, I screamed for help and cried like a fucking baby, and because of crying of so much and becoming so much tensed, I fainted.

Emma's P. O. V:

I was about to leave for my cave, as a Werewolf. I was the biggest and the Most Strongest one there, in the Forest. When suddenly, I heard growling from the bush and smelled a Human, I immediately jumped over the spot to find a Beautiful Woman, fainted while he wolves roaming around feeling guilty. Then I realized the Moon was gone and now it was turn for every one to turn into our Human forms. I came closer to the Guilty ones, "What have you all done ? How could attack a Innocent Human, with no reason ?" My eyes was still Yellow and sinister, glowing like a disco Ball, while the other ones just looked down and apologized, "We are sorry, your highness, we were out of Control and didn't have any sense of what we were doing..."

I just glared at them, then my glowing eyes, fell over the Human lying on the Ground, Soul-less. I scanned the Human for a while hen decided to take the Human with me, "B-But your majesty...You're not gonna be safe with a Hu-", I stared at the Guy and gave him a Death Glare.

"I Will Do What I Want, And You're No One To Think About My Safety", I spoke hoarsely.

I felt the place, with the Human over my back, she was pretty Small and Light which was a Good thing for me. We arrived at my cave and made sure to keep the Human Comfortable, but then I realized that the Poor Innocent Human started shivering. I didn't know what to do, but then I had an Idea, hopefully she doesn't take the idea weirdly when she wakes up.

Jenna's P. O. V:

I woke up on a Body, but whose body I had no idea. I slowly opened my eyes, and felt a stink of pain in my sprain Ankle, "Hell, this is a fucking bullshit..." I whispered to myself. I gently sat up on the body's stomach to find, a Muscular and Beautiful Woman Under me, she was Sleeping so peacefully, She had blonde-brunette hair with such a Magnificent Pale Skin. My face was flushed with the Color red and I already knew it. I wanted to move away from her, but unfortunately, she woke up and our eyes met, her wonderful looking Green and mesmerizing Eyes. I just stared shamelessly at her for a couple of minutes, when suddenly I was taken aback from my thoughts, with a Snap, by that Brunette.

"...A-Are you okay, Human...?" She spoke nervously, and cutely.

"Uh, Yeah...Thanks for saving me from those Crazy Werewolves...Wait why are we in a Cave and why were you in that Forest, in the first place...?" Question was raised in my brain, and curiosity grew even more, now. She turned her head to the other side, and then spoke whispering in her rather Hot and Hoarse Voice. 

She told me about herself and how she was stuck in this place, as a Werewolf and this Forest being her Dynasty, I was thrilled with her Story and wanted to know about her more, even though for some reason, I started to have FUCKING FEELINGS for this Princess of Werewolves.

Heaven knows why, but something made me Pull her into a Beloved First ever Kiss. Her lips at first was stiff and didn't move a bit, but then when I was about to pull away from her with Guilt burning in my stomach and extremely embarrassed about my situation, she pressed herself with me once again but this time, the Kiss was Incredible. Truly Fabulous and Worth to Praise it for the Entire Life. To be Honest, I fell in love with her Lips especially at first Sight, when she was Sleeping. I never regrated kissing this Woman Werewolf, for real...I mean Who Would ?

I even got to know her name as Emma Fang Myers, the 'Fang' is just a middle Name for every wolves in here. We both stared at each other, then I barely spoke, "Emma...Do y-you want to come with me to my hometown...?" She paused for a minute but then, she replied, "...I mean I can, but I might have to come back every month to check on my Wolves, will that be okay...?" I nodded her a Yes, and then pressed another kiss on her forehead, me still sitting on her laps without even realizing it and also not caring at all as I enjoy it anyway. 

"Absolutely, whatever you're okay with, Your Highness", I winked at her.

She smiled and then we embraced a Hug, and hugging a Muscular Woman like her was something else for sure...I love it.

   Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, but I will definitely try my best, either way... ENJOY!!! 😊