Ch00

Want you to hear me screamin
Breathin heavy

"Fuck you say nigga" Mooda's attention shifted as he looked towards his cousin Fay visibly angry as two grown men stood in front of him

"Fuck you say nigga" Mooda's attention shifted as he looked towards his cousin Fay visibly angry as two grown men stood in front of him. Mooda didn't know what was going on but he didn't take any chances as he hiked up his pants heading towards them.

"Repeat that shit," Fay said as he took the nine millimeters he had tucked underneath his shirt out pointing it towards the man. Fay had a loose temper that put the two cousins in difficult situations.

"You good," Mooda said as Fay cut his eyes to him. Mooda had this gut-wrenching feeling that the night was going to turn into something else that the cousin wouldn't be able to handle.

"Nah niggas forgetting who a nigga really is" Fay spat out.

"No one stressing you partner" One of the men spat out with equal force.

"Nigga what" Three loud pops erupted in the quiet night. Mooda's ears rang as he tried to focus on the scene. A man was lying flat on the concrete with a bullet hole going straight through his temple. The other man was running down the alley as his cousin continued to shoot.

"Fuck wrong with you" Mooda yelled as he pushed his cousin back.

"What niggas be forgetting we run shit round here" Fay barked out.

"Them niggas was undercover" Locks said shaking his head. Locks was the neighborhood informant, if you needed information on anything you went to Locks.

"Fuck...fuck" Mooda said as he paced back and forth.

"Fuck you being scared for," Fay said scrunching up his face.

"You just killed a fucking cop" Mooda yelled out. It was at that moment everything sunk in for Fay. It was one thing to kill an opp but to kill a cop. Fay had now opened the doors for the cops to start poking around.

"Shit," Fay said. Mooda knew how this was going to play out. Multiple undercovers would start popping up blowing up their spots. Looking for evidence they could use to prosecute the family.

"Aye" Fay turned his head before he could say anything the second round of shots erupted. Mooda watched as his cousin fell flat next to the undercover cop.

"Can't take no chances" Mooda said as he ran the opposite side of the street. He couldn't risk anything happening to the family, they would get over Fay's death eventually.

Love you like a brother
Treat you like a friend
Respect you like a lover

Love you like a brother Treat you like a friend Respect you like a lover