Ch04

I can't go to sleep, I'm paranoid
And it's way too many homicides

 I can't go to sleep, I'm paranoid And it's way too many homicides

Isis stood outside of her grandmother's house. She was tired of the countless relatives pestering her about her future. She didn't know how she was making it through the day let alone her future. She knew if she told them the truth that she didn't know her mother would beat her for embarrassing the family.

"Fuck you doing here" Isis looked up seeing Mooda who was wearing a white Hanes shirt with grey cotton basketball shorts. She bit down on her lips taking him in, he could literally wear the ugliest outfit and he still would look fine.

"This my granny's house whatchu doing here," Isis asked. Isis's grandmother Irene lived in the middle of the hood. No matter how much Issac Isis's father tried to convince his mother to move she refused.

"I live down the block damn I ain't know granny Moony was your grandmother," Mooda said as he opened his arms. Isis walked into his arms letting him embrace her she hadn't seen him this past week due to her going on two away games.

"Your fake ass" Isis rolled her eyes as she smiled.

"I've been busy and when I lock in the outside world gotta go"

"Damn that's how you gonna treat your nigga" Mooda asked making her laugh.

"When did I become yours," Isis asked knowing she appreciated the way he called her his.

"Man stop playing with me," Mooda said as he lifted her head so they were making eye contact.

"Isis will you be my bitch" Isis pushed him away from her as he busted out laughing.

"Man I'm fucking with you bring your sexy ass over here"

"Nah 'cause you take everything as a joke," Isis said playfully rolling her eyes.

"C'mere," Mooda said letting his eyes rake over her body. Isis was wearing an off-white maxi skim dress that hugged her body. Isis crossed her legs making him chuckle as he looked at her with low eyes.

"Fuck you got this on for," Mooda said pulling her into him as he places his hands flat on her ass.

"Cause I can," Isis said as she pulled him closer allowing herself to plant a kiss on his lips. But Mooda deepened the kiss as he squeezed her butt making a low moan slip out.

"Fucking around you gonna get me in trouble," Mooda said as he broke the kiss admiring her face.

"Stop looking at me like that" Mooda laughed.

"Go tell your people you coming with me" Isis wouldn't have agreed if it wasn't for the fact that she missed him and she loved being in his presence.

Isis turned around entering the home. She walked past her cousin locking eyes on her parents. She knew if she was to ask them they wouldn't deny her in front of the whole family.