Ch06

If I gave your ass my heart, girl, you lucky
And you better tell the world that you love me

If I gave your ass my heart, girl, you luckyAnd you better tell the world that you love me

"Where you at," Isis asked as she lay on her bed. She recently just got her door back thanks to her father and mother getting into it. Whenever they would get into it her father would do whatever she wanted to spite her mother.

"Nah I ain't going by there a nigga is crippled fuck you talking about," Mooda said to whoever he was talking to. Isis rolled her eyes as she went back to watching Love Is Blind.

"I ain't sugar coating shit I'm surprised my ass walking right now" Isis couldn't help but laugh.

"Man I ain't no pessimist I'm a realist," Mooda said as he walked toward his car.

"Nigga get shot one time and swear he paralyzed," Tutu said making Isis laugh harder.

"Nah for real" Isis agreed making Mooda scrunch up his face.

"You agreeing with my homeboys now," Mooda said making her smile increase.

"Nahmir"

"Nah Isis I ain't never think my girl was gonna turn on me now" Isis rolled her eyes making Tutu laugh.

"First I ain't do shit and when I became your girl"

"Oh, so you just be nursing any crippled nigga" Isis felt her eyes water as she laughed.

"Ah keke my ass my girl just be in every crippled nigga face," Mooda said as he took the blunt from Tutu.

"You so dramatic Nahmir"

"Nah Isis he's a big ass baby," Tutu said. Tutu and Isis had become friends over the weeks they would go to the hospital to check up on Mooda.

"He is and he corny"

"Who corny 'cause now y'all playing on a nigga top," Mooda said making the two laugh.

"I said what I said" Mooda cut his eyes at her as Isis licked her lips.

"Nah cause who you talking to," Mooda asked her scrunching up his face.

"I'm talking to you" Isis making him chuckle.

"Imma be at your house in ten minutes you better be outside to shoot your ones with me"

"Y'all be beating each other," Tutu asked making Isis laugh.

"Your homeboy not like that Tutu" Isis said as she got up. She placed her show on pause as she looked through her draw.

"Nah my brudda will really lay your ass flat Isis"

"On who cause I know y'all ain't playing with me," Isis said but before she could add on her door opened revealing Isiah.

"Let me talk to you real quick," Isiah said as Isis pushed her arm into the sleeve of her purple Bape sweater