Ch02

Look in my eyes
We both know it's wrong, can't keep this for long

"You still fucking Ari," Rah asked as Mooda handed Glock the bag of hot Cheetos

"You still fucking Ari," Rah asked as Mooda handed Glock the bag of hot Cheetos. He didn't understand why or where Rah was going with this.

"Why" Mooda asked as he pressed harder on the gas pedal. They had made two hours of the four-hour trip to Memphis. They kept on stopping due to Rah and Glock wanting something out of the gas station.

"Fuck you asking him that for," TuTu said equally as confused as Mooda. He found it weird that Rah was bringing up Ari like they didn't know Mooda messed with her.

"I ain't speaking to you I just wanted to know 'cause you know me and Fay ran a train on her" Rah said letting his New York accent seep through. Rah was Fay's homeboy but the more he hung around the trio they started creating their friendship with him.

"Fuck is you talking about" Mooda said feeling anger rise in him. Farad knew not to fuck or come anywhere near the girls Mooda was fucking and it was vice versa with him. It was a deal the two made during seventh grade year when they lost their virginities.

"The nigga told me the moment you was done with the hoes you passed them his way," Rah said shrugging his shoulders. Mooda held his jaw too angry to even respond.

"Like see," Rah said playing a video of Ari taking back shots from Farad while she was giving Rah head. Mooda didn't say anything as Tutu looked at Rah in disgust. The three friends never had the thought to fuck any girl together let alone to even record the shit.

"That's crazy," Glock said breaking the silence.

"Yeah one of y'all take this wheel," Mooda said as he pulled to the side of the highway. I guess he wasn't the only one who backstabbed their cousin. He got in the passenger seat as Tutu took the wheel merging back into the lane.

Ari

You fucked Fay and Rah?

You asking me or telling me

Aight bet

Don't do that cause it happened
when we were on a break

👍

Mooda don't do that you know
I wouldn't do anything to hurt you
Read at 2:15 a.m.

Mooda wasn't the type to go sleeping with everyone and everything. Once he messed with one person he kept it like that. Auntie Laurie died due to HIV so he knew the importance of being clean when it came to sex. To know he was fucking someone raw who was sleeping with his cousin and homie was crazy to him. He declined the calls that came from Ari.

"Y'all know who that shawty was that was fighting Keisha's ass," Rah asked.

"That's Imani sister," Glock said making the boys look at him shocked.