Ch03

The worst thing that can happen to you is becoming unheard, misunderstood, and villainized

"In and out of courts I had it hard dawg" Isis rapped softly as she placed the seasoned lamb chop inside the preheated oven

"In and out of courts I had it hard dawg" Isis rapped softly as she placed the seasoned lamb chop inside the preheated oven. Isis's comfort was cooking and baking being in the kitchen always soothed her mind. This season was looking like it was going to be rough for her. She was on three teams where her teammates did not like her. And to make it worse her therapist decided to up her dosage.

This week she had the house to herself which instantly lifted the weight on her shoulders. It was Indie's birthday week and the family had decided to take her on a cruise to the Caribbean. Luckily for Isis, she had pissed her mother off so her punishment was staying home.

"Nah fuck you talking bout," Nahmir said as he looked behind him. The two had created a bond in the short span of a month of talking. Nahmir and Isis were officially in the talking stage of their relationship. They made it very known to each other that they were sexually attracted to each other to clear up any confusion.

"Damn Riley dead" Nahmir said shocked. Isis didn't pay him any mind as she whipped her batter for the chocolate cake she was making. Nahmir outside of her was Mooda the heartless thug that was always hustling.

"Nah a nigga bout to go pick up my seed from my grandma" Isis looked up confused. Nahmir had told her earlier that he was going to come and have dinner with her so this was news to her.

"Yeah she getting big and bad now but aye I'm sorry for your lost but imma fuck with you," Nahmir said as he got inside the driver seat of his Camaro.

"Niggas talk too much," Nahmir said as he yawned playing with his hair that he had grown out.

"When you gonna get your hair cut," Isis asked him as she poured the batter into a baking dish.

"Man ion even know but you're tryna call a nigga ugly". Isis rolled her eyes.

"When you hear me say that," Isis asked him as she bent down putting the tray in.

"Nah you look good," Nahmir said as he licked his lips. Isis stood in her Nike pro shorts and matching Nike sports bra. She didn't bother wearing a shirt knowing she would get hot from the steam coming from the oven.

"Thank you," Isis said shyly not knowing how to reply to that.

"Hate that shy shit you be tryna do but aye what happened at the doctor" Isis was a very honest person so she told Nahmir about her mental illness. She honestly thought he was going to stop talking to her on some self-sabotaging. But Nahmir didn't care to make her feel weird about it, he actually took the time to listen to her needs and wants.

"The same she up the dosage due to my mother's request," Isis said as she

"Your mother the doctor or she the doctor" Isis busted out laughing it was refreshing when someone was voicing the thoughts she had been thinking for years.