"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

🌶️ SPICY WARNING 🌶️

Tim Bradford has always hated his birthday. The last thing he wants is a reminder that he's getting old. Isn't feeling it in his knees and shoulders enough? Why does there have to be a whole day dedicated to it? If it were up to him, he'd spend his evening tangled up in the sheets with Lucy. Goosebumps prick his skin just thinking about her.

It's new, Tim and Lucy are. They're just having fun. Enjoying each others company and the orgasms they give each other. With a high stakes job like theirs, you have to be able to release some steam and frustrations or else you'll go insane. It's just not usually recommended to release that steam with your rookie.... Really though, they aren't even dating. Tim knows it'll compromise his job if he does, so right now... they're just having sex. Off duty. Nobody has to know. It's their dirty little secret.

Tim looks at himself in the mirror, satisfied with what he sees. Against his will, the team is throwing him a birthday dinner at his favorite restaurant. Again, he's rather be under Lucy's spell, but instead he's putting on a tie and spraying on some cologne.

Across town, Lucy's hands tremble as she reaches around to zip up her dress. She worries that it's too sexy, but wants to look nice for Tim. It's a red dress, his favorite color. The lace set underneath it is red, too. The neckline isn't too low-cut, but reveals just enough cleavage that will drive her training officer crazy. She finishes off her makeup with a red lipstick, obviously, and drops it into her clutch. She's excited about Tim's birthday dinner, but also nervous. She doesn't want people to find out about them yet, but doesn't know if she'll be able to keep her hands off of him.

Of course, Tim would be late to his own birthday dinner. All Lucy could do was laugh and shake her head, because that's so Tim.

"I feel like he's not even gonna show up," Jackson said to Lucy, nudging her shoulder. "That would be such a Tim move."

Everyone had shown up. The entire team. They all sat at a long table, sipping their preferred drinks while waiting on the man of the hour to show up. Nolan was keeping everyone laughing, as he always does, but Lucy kept her eyes on the front door of the restaurant.

When Tim walked in, she realized how worth it the wait was. Dressed in all black, his sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and exposed his muscular forearms. His black slacks hugged his thighs in the most perfect way, making her want to spread herself wide on the table for him. Calm down, Lucy, she scolded herself in her mind.

But God, he was the most beautiful man she had ever seen.

Tim stopped as he entered the restaurant, pretending to look around for their table, but his eyes were glued to her. Lucy. As soon as he had walked in, she had taken his breath away. He had never seen a woman so beautiful. It was rare that they saw each other in plain clothes, but Tim had definitely never seen her in a dress before. Even from here he could see the top of her breasts, slightly pushed together and covered in red satin. He fisted his hand by his side, took a deep breath, and began walking towards the table.

Everyone jumped up when they saw him, wishing him a happy birthday. He thanked everyone and gave out hugs, stopping when he got to Lucy.

"Happy birthday," she said to him, sounding breathless. "Even though it's almost over, considering you're thirty minutes late."

"Better late than never, boot," Tim opens his arms to her, trying so hard to keep his true feelings at bay. "It takes time to look this good."

Lucy grins from ear to ear as Tim wraps his arms around her like he did everyone else. He rarely shows his softer side, but tonight it's on full display. She melts into his embrace, his hands falling right above her ass. Pressed against him, she knows that's not his gun that's poking against her lower belly. It takes her breath away, knowing he's ready for her right here.

"You look beautiful," Tim whispers in her ear, his lips brushing the top of her earlobe. "So fucking sexy."

A shiver ran down her spine as he pulled away, taking a seat beside her. She had saved him a seat, knowing that they'd want to sit beside each other. Nobody would suspect anything - she's his rookie, after all.

"I'm going to the restroom," Lucy announces, standing from the table a few minutes later. "Anyone else?"

Tim stands instantly, thankful he's the only one that does. He follows Lucy to the bathroom, watching her hips move in her tight dress. God, he could stare at that forever.

"What are you..." he trails off, as Lucy pulls him into the bathroom, locking the door behind him. She pushes him against the wall, running her hands down his chest.

"I'm giving you your birthday present," she whispers, fingers fumbling with his belt. "But we have to be quick so they don't get suspicious. Think you can do that?"

Tim nods breathlessly. He had followed Lucy to the bathroom in hopes of sneaking a kiss or two, and here Lucy was falling to her knees in the restaurant bathroom. His breathing was out of control. Sure, he'd been hard since he'd laid eyes on her, but he didn't expect to do anything about it until later tonight when they were alone.

"We've got like five minutes max," Lucy said as she unbutton his pants, pushing both his slacks and underwear down to his knees. "Guess I've gotta put in the work, huh?"

Tim couldn't breathe as she wrapped her hand around his cock, fully hard and waiting for her. Is this what Heaven feels like? He watched in awe as she ran her tongue up the underside of him, her red lips wrapping around the head of him once she reached the top.

Lucy's mouth was so full as she took more of him in her mouth, feeling Tim's hands gather her hair at the base of her neck. Once he hit the back of her throat, she pulled away just to suck him into her mouth again.

"You said we've gotta be quick," Tim breathed out, pushing her back down onto his cock. "So we're gonna be quick, yeah?"

His heavy breathing filled the room as he guided Lucy's head up and down on his cock. She liked it rough, but he's always careful how rough he gets. God, her mouth is so warm and her red lipstick is leaving lip prints around his cock. Fuuuck.

"God damn it, Lucy," Tim pushes her further down, guiding her head back and forth by her hair. "You're doing so good. Such a good girl, sucking my cock for my birthday."

It made Lucy feel good, hearing his praises. Tim picked up his pace, guiding her head faster, and she knew he was close. He was so thick, he barely fit in her mouth. God, she wished she could spend the rest of her life giving him blowjobs.

"Lucy, baby," Tim groaned, touching the back of her throat again and again. "I'm so close. Are you gonna swallow all of my cum?"

Her mouth was so hot, so wet. He couldn't last any longer if he even tried. Lucy nodded eagerly, bringing her hand up to the base of him as she sucked his head like it was her favorite flavor lollipop.

"Oh fuck," Tim pushed her head back down, exploding when she reached up to touch his balls. "Oh fuck, swallow it all baby."

Lucy obeyed as he came in her mouth, load after load spurting down her throat. His cum was salty, but sweet. Kind of like him. She swallowed every drop, sticking her tongue out when she finished to show him.

"Such a good girl," he pulled her up from the floor. "Thank you, baby."

He smashed his lips to hers, tasting himself on her tongue but not caring in the slightest. God, he couldn't wait to return the favor later on.

"That was incredible," Tim whispered into her hair, fumbling with his belt as he pulled his pants back up. "I'll go out first, okay? You need to... fix your lipstick. Your lips look like they were sucking dick."

"Well..." Lucy trailed off, laughing as Tim exited the bathroom first.

He couldn't believe that just happened. Best birthday present ever, he thought.

"Sorry," he said, sitting back down at his seat. "Lines were crazy. What's everyone ordering?"

Tim glances around at everyone as Lucy rejoins the group, looking as put together as she did before. His fingers brush her thigh and she lets out a happy sigh.

Nobody knows. This crowded room, and their secret is as safe as can be. And if they end up getting burned, at least they were electrified.

AHHHHH MY FIRST SPICY ONE SHOT 🤭🤭🤭 WHAT DO WE THINKKK???