"𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚝."

🌶️ SPICY WARNING 🌶️

Tim Bradford couldn't wait to get home.

It had been a particularly long day, a twelve hour shift that had been spent mostly doing paperwork. It was a slower day, something which was unusual for the LAPD, but he had learned long ago not to complain. It didn't help that his fiancé, officer Lucy Chen, had taken the day off. After finishing up a rather intense UC operation, she needed it.

Lucy loves self care days, Tim had learned early in their relationship. They had been dating less than a month when he called her favorite spa and had them put his credit card on file. He didn't mind paying for Lucy's massages and facials if it kept her stress low. Their first big fight happened when she found out about him putting his card on file – she could pay for herself. Tim knew that though, and reassured her that he was only doing it from the goodness of his heart. Tim loved giving. That was his love language, along with physical touch of course.

When Tim finally hit the exit ramp, he sent a text to Lucy so she'd be expecting him.

Be home in ten. Love u so much.

Tim loved Lucy so much. He bought her engagement ring two weeks after he asked her to be his girlfriend. He just knew. He proposed on their one year anniversary, although he was tempted to on their two month anniversary. He didn't want to spook her with his overwhelming feelings, though. He had been married before and had girlfriends after his divorce, but never had he felt anything close to what he felt with Lucy. They both shared the same passion and loyalty to their job, they both had the same core values, and they both really wanted kids. His last two girlfriends hated kids, and he had taken a blow because of that. Tim wasn't getting any younger – he felt that in his back and knees every morning when he got out of bed. They had been talking about kids a lot lately, Lucy and Tim, but hadn't made the final decision to start trying. It would be a lot on Lucy, being pregnant. Tim didn't take that lightly. She would be the one to carry the baby, go through the pain, give up her job for a while.... They could always adopt if it was an issue, but God, Tim was dying to see his fiancé pregnant with his child.

His shoulders sagged in relief when he finally pulled into his driveway beside Lucy's car. Lucy had moved in with him about six months into their relationship. Her lease was up on her apartment and his house was so much closer to the station. They never spent the night apart anyways, so it made sense for Lucy to move in. Tamara had just recently moved out too, so it was perfect timing. Finally, his house felt like a home again.

"Lucy, baby," Tim called out as he unlocked the front door, Kojo running to him at full speed. "I'm home! Hey, buddy. I missed you, yes I did."

Tim scratched behind the dog's ears, his back leg kicking as he did. His bowl was still on the kitchen floor, so he had already had his dinner. Kojo took off in the other direction, and Tim set off to find Lucy. He thought it was strange that she didn't come greet him, but when he reached their closed bedroom door he realized why.

On the other side of the door he heard a faint buzzing sound, followed by his fiancé's soft, quiet moans. His fingers slowly turned the door knob and cracked the door open, his eyes taking in the sight before him.

Lucy was in the middle of their bed, back arching and legs spread wide. There was a bath towel on the floor next to the bed, and he could tell that her hair was slightly damp. She was fresh out of the shower, that was obvious. Tim watched as he watched Lucy hold the vibrator between her thighs, her back arching off the bed as she came closer and closer to her orgasm. He couldn't help but stand and watch in awe, his beautiful fiancé pleasuring herself in their bed.

The sound of the door opening further jolted Lucy out of her trance. Her eyes went wide and she scrambled to cover herself when she realized Tim was standing in the doorway watching her. She felt like she had been caught red handed.

"How long..."

"Don't stop," Tim walked further into the room, sitting himself in the chair that was facing their bed. "You were so close. Keep going, Lucy."

Lucy watched as Tim settled into the chair, stretching out his legs and seemingly getting comfortable. She could tell that he was hard, and the thought of him watching her made her wetter. Sure, they had sex almost daily and sometimes they used her pink vibrator, but she had never used it by herself while Tim watched. The thought was... arousing.

"You just couldn't wait for me," Tim murmured as Lucy turned the toy back on, gasping as she pressed it to her clit once more. "And to think you were going to let me miss out on this show...."

"Tim," Lucy gasped as she watched him place his palm over his erection, his fingers slowly rubbing. "Oh my god, Tim."

"What had you so hot that you just couldn't wait?" Tim asked, continuing to rub himself through his shorts. "What were you thinking about that made you need to come so bad?"

Lucy was so close to the edge. Her moans were getting faster, her breathing heavier. She moved her hips back and forth, trying to create more friction. Tim had never seen anything more perfect in his life. Her pussy was glistening – no, dripping, and he couldn't wait any longer. Lucy's eyes followed Tim's hands as he slid his shorts and boxers down his legs, his cock springing free. Slowly, he wrapped his hand around the base and began to move it up and down.

"You," Lucy breathed out, her knees locking together. "I was thinking about.... About you, filling me up. Getting me pregnant."

With her words, she exploded into her climax and Tim was on top of her in seconds. Lucy pawed at his shirt, needing to get it off of him. Tim crashed his lips onto Lucy's, sliding his tongue over hers.

"You want me to get you pregnant?" Tim panted, feeling himself grow harder from his words. Of everything he thought of, this was the last thing he had been expecting to happen. But he wasn't complaining.

"I didn't take my birth control this morning," Lucy's hands curled around Tim's biceps, holding onto him for dear life. "I'm ovulating. We're ready, Tim. Put a baby in me."

Lucy screamed out as Tim didn't waste another second, burying himself inside of her with one quick thrust. He felt like he was having an out of body experience. His fiancé just told him to get her pregnant. Lucy threw her arms around Tim's neck and pulled him down to kiss her. She moaned into Tim's mouth as he pushed himself deeper inside of her. With one hand on the back of Tim's neck, she brought her other hand down between her legs.

"This is gonna be so fast," Tim grunted, briefly slowing in an attempt to delay his climax. "Watch me get you pregnant."

Lucy brought her eyes down to where their bodies met, sinking her teeth into her bottom lip as she watched Tim move in and out of her. Her finger still circling her clit, her body exploded into euphoria. Tim wasn't far behind, his movements slowing as Lucy's thighs quivered around him.

"Take it," Tim groaned, throwing his head back as he spilled himself inside of her. "Take all my cum, mama."

"Tim," Lucy gasped as he pulled out of her, falling onto the bed beside her. "God..."

"I know," Tim slid his palm across Lucy's belly, pausing right beside her hipbones. "Maybe in a few weeks..."

Lucy was on a high. She sighed happily as she turned to her side, snuggling into Tim's chest. She could feel his warmth leaking out of her, but she didn't care. In a few weeks, their life could possibly change forever. For the better. Just the thought made butterflies come alive in her stomach.

"We'll see," Lucy murmured, kissing Tim in the crook of her neck. "But if not, you're really good at the whole trying to make a baby thing, so I'm not worried."

Tim smiled to himself, but nothing compared to his smile six weeks later when Lucy greeted him with a positive test.

WOW thank you all so much for almost 3k reads <3 I'm blown away.