"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗."

🌶️ SPICY WARNING 🌶️

Lucy Chen had never been so happy in her life. Everything was just... good. Great, even. She had a great job, amazing friends, and she was sleeping in her dream man's bed every single night.

Really, what more could she ask for?

She turned over in bed, still naked from the night before, and took in the sight of Tim Bradford before her. He was sleeping so peacefully; she hated to disturb him. He hadn't shaved in a couple days and there was a few grey hairs invading his stubbled cheeks. She loved that Tim was older than her – a solid ten years, almost eleven. He was mature and experienced and didn't have time for bullshit. He was so far off from the boys she had dated in the past. He was a man. As Lucy curled up next to him, gently laying her head in the crook of his arm, she inhaled his scent. She had always heard people talking about the natural way men smell, but she had never experienced it until now. He smelled musky, a little sweaty, and there was a hint of his cologne left over from the night before. She wasn't sure if it was pheromones or just the effect of a new, exciting relationship. Really, she didn't care.

Lucy slowly ran her finger up the hills and valleys of Tim's abdomen, the softness of his chest hair tickling her fingers. God, she was obsessed with him. Even when he was sleeping she couldn't keep her hands off of him.

She knew they needed to get up and start getting ready for work. It was Tim's first day as Court Liaison, the job he downgraded to so he could date Lucy. They were no longer partners and as much as it broke her heart, it also swelled because Tim gave up his job for her. Nobody at work knew they were dating yet, but she was sure they'd find out soon. Probably today.

Lucy ran her index finger across his sharp jawline, trailing it across his bottom lip. She was in love with him – really, she had been since the day she met him. They hadn't said the words yet, but it was coming. She could feel it.

"Luce..." slowly, Tim's eyes opened. "Baby... what time is it?"

"We still have an hour," Lucy sat up and threw her leg across Tim, now straddling the still half asleep man. "Just think about what all we can do in sixty minutes..."

Tim groaned as Lucy flattened her palms low on his abdomen and slowly slid them up. The sheet fell away from her, revealing her body in all of its glory. God, he loved this fucking woman. He loved fucking this woman. He was already hard; she kept him that way. A low groan emitted from his chest as slowly, she started to grind against him.

"You make me feel like I'm young again," Tim rasped, his hands falling to grip her bare waist. "You make me so crazy."

Lucy threw her head back as she continued to move herself across the length of him, the only thing separating them being the thin sheet. Tim leaned up and captured her left nipple in his mouth, tugging on the right with his fingers.

"Oh, God," Lucy moaned out, already so close. "Tim, Tim... I need..."

"You need what, baby?" Tim slid his hand down her front, his fingers sliding through her wetness effortlessly. "Use your words, Officer Chen."

That did something to her, hearing him say her name like that. Chills went down her spine as he dipped one of his fingers inside of her, curling it upwards to hit the spot only he had ever found.

"I need you to fuck me," Lucy finally said, moving up and down on his finger. "I need it so bad, Tim."

"I know you do," Tim pulled his finger out and brought it up to her lips, pushing his finger into her mouth. "What are you waiting for? Put my cock inside of you, baby."

Lucy didn't hesitate, reaching between them and finding his hard length, slowly, she wrapped her nimble fingers around him and raised herself up. They both watched as Lucy guided him to her wetness, Tim lying with his hands folded behind his head. He was in awe of the woman on top of him, slowly sinking down on his dick and taking all of him at once.

Lucy was already so close, she knew it wouldn't take her long to reach her high. She felt so full with Tim inside her, filling her to the brim. Her friends always said he exuded big dick energy, and yeah... they were right. She rode him like her life depended on it, his hands finding her ass and digging into it.

"Are you gonna cum all over my cock?" Tim gritted out, getting close himself. "Are you gonna let me fill your little pussy with my cum?"

"Yes, sir," Lucy all but screamed, throwing her head back as Tim brought his finger down to her clit. "Oh, fuck, Tim!"

"That's it, sweet girl," Tim felt the moment her orgasm started, her walls tightening around him and her moans growing deeper. "Come all over me, Lucy."

They both hit their peak together, Lucy slowly moving her hips as he emptied himself inside her.  Tim didn't mind using protection, he didn't want herself to feel like she had to go on birth control for him, but she insisted she needed to because... well, she kind of had a kink for him coming inside of her. In his eyes, it made her even hotter.

"Oh, god," Lucy fell backwards with a huff as Tim pulled out of her, feeling his warmth slide down the inside of her thigh. "I swear it gets better every time."

Tim moved to kiss her, already ready to go again. He really felt like he was a teenager again, horny all the time and constantly thinking about his girlfriends tits and ass.

"What about," Tim whispered, running his tongue across her neck. "We go another round in the shower?"

He didn't have to ask Lucy twice. She beat him to the bathroom, needing him as much as he needed her.

Later on, after they had arrived at work, Lucy watched as Tim got situated at his new desk. He seemed happy to even be at work, even if he was no longer patrolling, and she knew she had everything to do with that. The only person that knew for sure they were dating was Grey, although everyone had their suspicions. As Lucy was getting ready to start her day of patrolling, Tim walked over to her with the biggest grin on his face.

Everyone was watching them. She could feel their eyes on them as Tim came to a stop in front of her. His fingers went to her belt loops, pulling her ever so slightly closer to him.

"Be careful," he told her, his voice light but mildly concerned. It was her first day without him, after all. "Make sure you get to come home to me tonight, yeah?"

"Yeah," Lucy couldn't help but smile, knowing exactly what was about to happen. "I'll be there, ready for a repeat of this morning."

Her smile grew, along with the blush on her cheeks as Tim leaned down and lightly pressed his lips to hers. He held them there for a moment, savoring her taste and smell. He knew that at the start of every shift, that might be the last time they ever see each other alive. Today that was weighing especially heavy on him.

"Lucy," he pulled away, ignoring the commotion from all of their fellow officers. "I love you, you know that?"

There it was. Those three words that had been sitting on her chest for months. Her heart swelled, and she had to do everything in her power to not get teary eyed.

"Of course I know that," Lucy wrapped her arms around him, her head not even reaching his chest. "And I love you too, you know that?"

For a fleeting moment, they were the only two people in the world. Their bubble was bursted by Lopez yelling fucking finally and Nolan clapping and whistling.

Tim watched Lucy walk away, heading towards the shop to get her day started. He settled down at his desk, booting up his computer with what he knew was a goofy looking smile on his face.

That girl had made him soft and he was too in love to care.

Writing spice is just where I thrive 🤭 but also the softness 🥹 my hearttt <3 I love writing imagines sm!! If anyone has any requests id love to write them!