- CHAPTER IV

— 𝓜𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓯𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓭

       Keiji sat himself on your couch, really able to take in your small apartment now. you had a small living room with a kitchen on the right, which was on a platform making you need to step up, a small dining table with two seats against one of the walls. The chairs were similar to the ones he had himself, white with wooden legs. The stairs leading up to loft had a massive bookcase built into the side, something that made you fall in love with the apartment.

      He really enjoyed your living room though, the television was sat on top of a rounded TV stand that looked like it could've been from the 70s. He was really amazed when you showed hin that the sides of it revolved making extra storage. You had a dark green almost emerald colored couch and a fluffy white chair, a nesting coffee table in the middle, the larger of the two holding a record player on it. The whole apartment seemed to have a beige-pinkish color on the walls. He had looked at your high ceilings noticing your chandelier. It was quite pretty, with fake vines and flowers all over it.

       The space felt very eclectic. Definitely something an artist would decorate their home with. He had noticed the easel and shelf that held all your supplies on it next to one of the two doors in the apartment which led to the bathroom. It was a very open space layout but he could see himself here. You had made your way into the kitchen making some tea. You decided on chamomile since it was the only one you could drink without sugar.

"You like it? My place I mean." Keiji watched as you placed down your tea set, it was a beautiful porcelain tea set that was teal colored. He liked the slight maximalist style you had, it was worlds away from his "clean and white" decorated apartment, something his mother enjoyed.

"I think it's great, I can't really tell what the style is though it definitely shows your personality." You laughed pouring yourself, and him some tea.

"It's like an almost academia maximalist? Maybe more vintage. I got alot of my furniture from a thrift shop." You looked around at your apartment you've been living in since you were 18, almost 3 years now.

"It's nice, it seems like a very creative space." Keiji smiled at you and you nodded.

"My friends should be here in a little bit. Bokuto might be a little late though." You sighed as Keiji rolled his eyes.

"He was always late to our volleyball matches." You giggled.

       Soon enough your friends had arrived. Keiji had recognized Kenma but didn't expect to see Yukie, his old volleyball manager. She was very confused on seeing both of you in the same room. Kenma had immediately hooked up the switch he brought to your TV. He always had a different game station with him. Yukie sat on the couch talking Keiji's ear off while you helped Kenma load up a game.