Chapter 20

Harry ran into the sitting room, and immediately pulled up the Burrow in the floo. He stuck his head through and a few moments later, Ron appeared before him. "Harry! Good to see you mate! We've all been so worried about you!"

He chuckled nervously, "Yeah, I got that from your mom's howler..."

Ron just rolled his eyes, "I can't believe she actually sent that bloody thing. It was Fred and George's idea. They said if anything was going to get your attention, it was going to be one of mom's howlers."

He smiled sheepishly, "Well you can tell her not to worry and that you've gotten a sign of life."

Ron was about to say something else before he grimaced, "Sorry mate... she wants to talk to you..."

Harry's eyes widened, "Wait I..."

"Harry Potter I have been worried sick!" The face of the Weasley matriarch appeared in the fireplace. "Oh, you poor boy, you look like you're just skin and bone! Have those blasted muggles been mistreating you again?"

"Actually," he corrected, "I'm not staying with the Dursleys anymore."

"Oh, thank Merlin!" She sighed in relief. "That lot is the worst family of muggles I have ever seen! So where has Dumbledore sent you?"

"Um well..." he bit his lip, "I'm actually staying with Remus and his... furry friend right now..."

"Oh, dear heavens!" her eyes widened, "That blasted man has entrusted the care of a child, to two more bigger children. He's going to be dead within the week!" she stopped her rant and turned back to Harry, "That's it, give me fifteen minutes and I'm coming through. I'm going to make sure those two boys are treating you right!"

Before Harry had a chance to argue, her head pulled out and was replaced by Ron. "So I guess we're coming to visit... sorry about that."

Harry chuckled. "It's alright. I had actually meant to call you all sooner. There have been some... developments that I think you all should be made aware of..."

Ron gave him a confused look, "Good developments or, 'we have to defeat the Dark Lord again' developments?"

Harry laughed, "It's a good development, I promise. Can you floo Hermione and ask her to come too. I'd prefer only having to explain once."

"Sure thing." He gave him a smile. "Well, see you soon!"

Harry popped his head back out of the fireplace and went into the kitchen. "Well, we're going to be having company."

"When?" Remus asked.

Harry looked up at the clock on the wall, "About ten minutes."

"Ten minutes?!" Sirius yelled. "We don't have time to get this place in order in ten minutes?!"

Lily looked at all of them, "What's the big deal? It's just Molly Weasley."

Sirius scoffed, "Just Molly Weasley she says. That's like saying, 'its just a severed leg'. This is one terrifying woman..."

"SIRIUS BLACK!"

His eyes widened in fear, "Why does she only yell my name? This isn't even my bloody house!"

Remus sighed and stood up from the table. "You both stay here," he looked down at James and Lily. "It would be best if we delt with this... gently..."

Sirius gave James a mock salute, "It was a pleasure knowing you..."

The three got up and walked into the sitting room to meet their doom.

Lily just rolled her eyes, "Idiots..."

(A/N - Hey guys! Thanks for reading!)