Chapter 22

As soon as Molly laid eyes on the Potter's she became woozy. "Mum down! Mum down!" Fred and George quickly ran over to help steady her.

"I... I don't believe it..." Arthur took a step back, and accidently bumped into a wall.

"Bloody hell..." Ron's mouth hung wide open, "Are... are they ghosts?"

Lily smiled down at him, "No dear, we're not ghosts."

Hermione went up to them and seemed engrossed in taking in every aspect of their appearance. "Fascinating..." she pinched James' elbow who gave out a small yelp. She then turned to Sirius and Remus, "I assume that you have performed the proper magical scan to assure that they are really who they say they are?"

Remus nodded, "Professor Dumbledore performed it himself. They are the real James and Lily Potter."

"But... but how?" Ginny hadn't moved from her father's side in fear that this was some sort of trick.

"Professor Dumbledore told us it had something to do with Harry wishing on some magical comet." James rubbed the back of his neck. "We really aren't so sure ourselves..."

"Bloody hell..."

Harry chuckled and smiled over at Ron, "It's brilliant isn't it."

"I'll say!" Ron couldn't stop gapping at them. "Hey! This means you'll be able to go to Hogsmeade this year!"

"Hey! You're right!" Harry grinned.

"Ok, the first place we've got to stop is Honey Dukes!" Ron said excitedly.

"Well of course!" Harry continued, "I also wouldn't mind going to Spintwitches Sporting Needs."

"If you're planning a trip to Hogsmeade, you've got to stop by Zonko's Joke shop!" George added.

Fred nodded, "They're bloody brilliant!"

All Hermione could do was roll her eyes, "Your parents, return from the literal grave, and all you can think about is the fact that now they'll be able to sign your Hogsmeade permission slip?! And you say that I need to sort out my priorities!"

Ron glared at her, "Hey, this is a big deal for the lad! Hogsmeade is fantastic!"

She shook her head and sighed, "You literally snuck in last year, even though you didn't have your slip signed!"

"Yeah, but now I'll be allowed to go without having to worry about Professor McGonagall finding me!" he grinned widely.

"So..." they looked back to Sirius, "You all are just, fine with them showing up completely out of the blue?"

George shrugged, "When you hang around with Harry for long enough, you come to expect the unexpected."

"I... I just can't believe it..." Molly seemed to finally get over her stupor. She went up to James and Lily. "You... you died..."

James nodded solemnly, "I know. It's a lot to take in. take your time."

Suddenly, her face filled with rage. "JAMES POTTER HOW DARE YOU LEAVE YOUR SON ALL ALONE FOR ALL THESE YEARS?!"

He quickly jumped back and bumped into Sirius. "See what I mean? Brutal!"

"Calm down dear..." Arthur tried to soothe his seething wife to no avail.

"What do you have to say for yourself young man?!"

"Um..." he glanced at his wife for support. "I'm... sorry...? And I ... won't do it again!"

"Oh no you won't!" she suddenly jumped at them both and held them tightly as she cried. "I just... can't believe... after all this time..." she looked at their faces. "You're both so young..."

Lily had tears welling up in her eyes, "Thank you so much for taking care of Harry. He's told us how much you all mean to him."

"He means a lot to us too." She smiled. "He's a part of the family. Even without the red hair."

"Hey, I'm still saying that the ginger charm should work as long as you stay still this time!" Fred argued.

Harry glared at him, "I've told you a million times, I'm not letting you turn my hair red!"

George rolled his eyes, "You're only upset because last time we tried, we turned your tongue blue! We've worked out the bugs sense then. Gin and Rony Kins were our ginny pigs!"

"You still owe us our five galleons by the way." She glared at them.

Hermione rolled her eyes, "Their hair is already red! All of your hair is red! Of course, it worked!"

"Huh." They gave each other a look. "Didn't think of that..."

"Merlin help me..." Molly shook her head. "I'm raising a family of idiots..."

Lily smiled at her, "You all must stay the night! I want to hear about everything that has happened while we were gone."

She smiled back, "Why don't you help me with dinner, and I can catch you up then."

"Perfect!"

Remus rolled his eyes, "Oh sure, no don't ask the person who owns the house or anything. Just go right ahead."

Arthur and James gave him a sympathetic look. "Women..."

(A/N - Thanks for reading!)