6. Solo Sikoa- Your safe now

Warning: Abusive content ahead. Do not read if it makes you uncomfortable.

"Y/n what the hell did I tell you about disrespecting my friends," James yelled at you as he landed another slap to your face. "N...not... to do it again. James baby please stop," you cried but the hits just seemed to get harder. "That's damn right. Now go get yourself ready for work," he said as you gathered yourself off the floor and ran upstairs to your guys shared bedroom.

Once you were ready for work, you drove to the arena to prepare for the backstage interviews you would be conducting later on tonight. While walking around backstage you said a few simple hellos to a few superstars until you accidently bumped into Joseph (Solo). "I am so sorry please don't hurt me," you plead as he helped you back up to your feet. "Hey I'm not going to hurt you," he replied before leaving since he was called to Paul's office.

It didn't really kick in at first, until you realized that you pleaded with someone that you know pretty well not to hurt you. God now he's probably gonna think I'm crazy, you thought while walking towards the set to conduct an interview with Aj Styles. After that interview you did one with the bloodline as Joseph looked at you concerningly.

Once all your interviews were finished for the night, you began to pack your stuff as Joseph began to approach. "Y/n I've known you for awhile is something going on between you and James," he asked as he now seen a visible mark on your face. "Yeah everything is fine. Why wouldn't it be," you counter as you begin to walk away from him.

Little did you know, Joseph and his brothers were in the hotel room right next to you and James. When you walked into the hotel room, James instantly began to beat and hit you for no reason at all. "James please stop. Stop," you yell while at the same time you were trying to get away from him. "What you gonna do about it Y/n. Huh," he teases as his foot connects with the center of your stomach.

"James get the fuck away from Y/n now," you heard a familiar voice yell. As you seen the body approach you realized it was Joseph and he didn't look to happy for what he just seen. "What you gonna do huh big boy," James taunted as he picked you up off the floor by your neck. Simply, Joseph punched him hard in the face, making him instantly let go of you. Quickly you ran over to Joseph as he pulled you close to him while taking you to his room. "Don't worry Y/n your safe now," he said as he grabbed the first aid kit and began to attend to your wounds.