19. Cody Rhodes- I'm your father

Changed up this request a little bit.

Riley Rhodes was supposedly the niece of Cody Rhodes, but when other membres of the family feel like he's favouring her more the truth comes out. Requested by hardywoman99

Riley's P.O.V

I was so excited for this upcoming weekend mainly because  I got to hang out with my uncle Cody. I was always cheerful and glad when he would take me because staying with mom and dad all the time while they were working sucked and it was very boring.

"Riley you almost ready?" Dad called after me to which I responded with a yes.

"Dustin why don't you take her to Talia's or your mom's?" Mom questioned which even I had no idea what the answer was.

Once I was downstairs dad shrugged mom's question off as we began loading the car. While waiting for dad to go, I sat in the back with my headphones in as I began to play "kingdom" by DownStrait. Uncle Cody's theme song always made me smile and enjoy a car ride especially with an annoying mom and her constant questions.

Three and a half hours later I closed my writing app just as we pulled into my uncle's driveway. Quickly, I jumped out of the car and ran into my uncle's arms.

"Hey Riles. It's been awhile babygirl," he said while still holding me within his grip.

"I've missed you so much uncle Cody," I said still hugging him tightly.

Mom and Dad both smiled warm-heartedly at me and Cody before they officially said their goodbyes. I waved at them as we headed into the Georgian style home.

Later on in the day Cody got a phone call from Aunt Talia and Grandma asking why they don't get to see me as much as he did. By the sounds of it they were angry with uncle Cody and I didn't want to make anyone mad at him.

"Mom I'll bring her by later to see you and Talia. I just need a few more minutes to explain something to her," he said which made me confused like a zebra stranded in the middle of the rainforest.

"Explain what to her?" I heard Nana's voice yell.

"That I am her father."