13. The Bloodline family scenarios part 2

Jey: It's been a while since you had been home since you were a full time international spokesperson for Anoa'i Inc. To say you've missed your kids is an understatement. You missed them so much which included your husband of 4 years Joshua.

Once you got home, you seen Joshua and your fifteen year old son yelling at him. "Jackson why in the world are you yelling at your father like that," you said with your hand on your hip momma style. "Mom I want to hangout with my friends," he complained. "The friends that left you in the middle of the road. Alone with cuts and bruises. And let me tell you he was drunk too," Josh told you which shocked you a lot. "Wow really. Your not going Jackson and that's final," I said as he stopped off to his room.

Jimmy: "Mommy. Mommy look at my picture," your two years old twins said in unison. "That's beautiful babies," you replied while you held part of the set of newborn quadruplets in your arms. To say a day for you was  packed full of relaxation would be a complete and utter lie, you practically never slept and now it was taking a toll on you.

"Y/n I'm home," you heard the voice of your sweet husband call. "I'm in here," you called back as you sat the two babies in their bassinets while you picked up the other two. "I've got them. Sit down baby," Jon answered as he tookthem and began feeding them. "Thanks Jon."