11. Seth Rollins- Be my Valentine

Y/n and Colby have been really close friends for many years to the point where they were inseparable. Some people and fans even thought they were dating but both never denied or agreed with the statement.

Today was Valentines day as you woke up in  your hotel room preparing to head to the next arena when you found a note on your nightstand. The note read:

Dear Y/n,
Today is a day full of unknown surprises to you but I know them all. However, your biggest prize is at the end of the scavenger hunt. Have fun! Almost forgot your first hint. The place where we met.

Once you finished reading the note you grabbed your jacket and boots as you already knew exactly where to go.  As you pulled up to the coffee shop you had bumped into Colby so many years ago, you were given a cup of coffee with the next hint on it.

After a few hours of walking around you came to your final  destination. "Colby Daniel Lopez where the hell are you," You yelled since you were really tired and your feet were severely hurting. "I'm right here Y/n. You still gotta walk a little bit more," he replied as you groaned. 

You guys began to make your way up the cliff to a nice blanket with a variety of food laid out on it. Carefully the two of you sat down as you both began to ate. When you both decided you had enough, you both stood up but as you did before fell to one knee.

"Y/n we've been friends since like 2010 and you've been nothing but supportive to me. Everyday we travel and hangout together I've began to catch feelings for you. So, will you be my Valentine," Colby asked.

You stood there frozen, your brain couldn't even form a response to how shocked you were about the situation. With a slight nod you ran over to him and engulfed him into an enormous hug. Once you allowed him back to his feet, he pulled you in for a sweet and savory kiss that you'd never forget.