15. Jey Uso- Your my Katniss Everdeen

You and your boyfriend Josh have been together for less than a few weeks. Him and yourself both know how hard your life has been. You've been through hell and back ever since your childhood, and now you barely sleep without remembering the horrible tragedies.

Today Josh and yourself were at the Hall Of Fame ceremony where you would be inducting your father, Paul Heyman. You were wearing a beautiful gold dress that glimmers in the sunlight and stopped about mid-thigh.

"Ma we gotta go," Josh called as he came out of the bedroom in his sexy tuxedo.

"Okay let's go," you replied as he wrapped his arm around your waist.

Once at the arena in Philadelphia, you and Josh went over to meet up with Leati, Joseph, and his twin Jonathan. As we got closer to them, they each gave us a hug and Leati let me go find my father since he was his Wiseman and all.

"Dad what the hell are you doing with that in your hand," you asked since you noticed the beer bottle in his hand.

"I'm just getting rid of the nervousness honey. Don't worry about it,"  he persuaded.

Even though your dad was not there for a lot of your life, you loved him for every single thing he has done to make it up to you. Your mom  may have put you through hell growing up but your dad tried to make that up to you since you told him about everything she and you step father did to you.

A while later it was time for people to take their seats and for the ceremony to begin. As you sat beside Josh you felt your hand begin to tremble since you've struggled with social anxiety your whole life. However, you insisted on doing this for your father no matter how nervous you were.

Once you got up to the microphone you began to say, "My father has had a great history with the wrestling business. Some of you know him as the owner of ECW, or the Wiseman to many people, but what you may not is he is the best father a girl could ever wish for. I'm proud of him for everything he has done throughout his 30 years with the company. Thank you for everything you've done for the business dad. You deserve this."

Your sentimental speech had a standing ovation from millions of people even some you've known your whole life, but one person stayed sitting down which brought back the hundreds of memories from your distant childhood.

Instantly, you got off the stage and ran towards the more secluded part of the arena where you planned to sit and cry your heart for however long it took you to calm down.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why can't I be normal like everyone else?

I cried my heart out until I felt a familiar set of arms wrap around my shoulders. As I looked up, I noticed the intricate designs instantly knowing that is was Joshua, I allowed myself to cry even harder than before.

"Hey Y/n your okay. Your pops was heartbroken when he seen you run off like that," he soothed holding you tighter against his chest.

"Will I ever be able to forget my past Josh? Will I ever be able to move on," I questioned as he pulled my face up to look into his chocolate brown eyes.

"Of course you will. Your my Katniss Everdeen. You can get through anything," he contested before pulling me in for a deep but meaningful kiss.