12. The Bloodline Family Scenarios Part 1

Roman: You and Leati have been through it all together and when you say it all you mean it. You've had a couple miscarriages, yet still ended up with 2 beautiful little girls. Currently you were trying to get the two girls ready for a photoshoot, so far it was already a disaster; the girls were throwing their clothes and running around like wild animals. "Jaylynn. Raelynn come here please," Leati yelled from the open front door. "Daddy always to the rescue," you mumbled under your breath as the girls were now getting dressed with their father.

Solo: "Jackson, Jamie get your butts in gear and get your room cleaned up or I'm taking the video games," You said sternly as they put there headphones back in and continued to play their game. While they continued to play their video games you wobbled your way into the kitchen while tears were trickling out of your eye. "Hey baby what's wrong," Joseph asked as he came downstairs in his shorts and white tank top. "The boys they won't clean their room," you replied while rubbing your plump stomach with your free hand.

Immediately Joseph went into the living room to unplug the game and the boys began to whine. "Your not getting the game system until your room is cleaned. Understand," he said sternly. Once the boys went upstairs, Joseph came out and placed a kiss to your cheek. "Here babygirl relax," he said as he rubbed your swollen belly.

A.N: Let me know if you would like a a part two of this! And please like and follow, also give some requests if you want too.