2| "𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳"

"FILM STAR"(I may not provide a warning for every sensitive theme, but this chapter has relatively explicit SA depicted in it, so please be warned

"FILM STAR"
(I may not provide a warning for every sensitive theme, but this chapter has relatively explicit SA depicted in it, so please be warned.)
•••

There's a loud, almost nauseating ringing that fills your room, although there's a fairly good chance that the panic is associated with whose ring tone it is, rather than the sound itself. You swiftly sit up, feeling around for your phone and grabbing it, feeling it vibrate against your palm.

"Hello—"

"Y/N, get your fucking ass to this studio right now." Valentino's assertive voice barks back over the phone, and though you can't see him, you can hear the scowl he's most definitely wearing on his lips. "And you bring Angel with you. Do you understand?"

"I don't- I-" You stammer, slouching against the pillows, directing your gaze to the ceiling. "Yes, Valentino."

"Good."

There is no chance for you to get another word in because, with that, Valentino ends the call. You groan and toss your phone to the other side of the mattress, reluctantly pulling yourself out of bed, shivering as the thick blanket slips off of your body. With no further delay, you slip into something other than pajamas, though what you wear hardly matters considering you probably won't be clothed for very long, and bolt down the hotel stairs, into the lobby.

"Oh, Y/N!" Charlie exclaims, perking up at your arrival. "We were just about to do some trust exercises! We already did some when Sir Pentious came along, but now that you're here, I think it's important that—"

"That sounds awesome!" You interrupt, raising your hands as if to quiet her down. "But I just got called into work, and it sounds very important."

Angel Dust scoffs, crossing one leg over the other as he drapes his body over the sofa. "That's a cute way of sayin' that you're about to get dicked down by, like, what? 20 guys?"

"What!?" Sir Pentious exclaims abruptly, thrown completely for a loop by Angel's lewd comment.

"Angel," You begin politely, holding your breath. "Valentino would also really like it if you—"

"Aha! I knew you were here to drag me back!" He sits back up, pointing an accusatory finger at you and sneering. "You can tell Val that I'll go back when I go back, yeah?"

That's about what you expected, but your heart drops regardless. The thought of returning empty handed is a terrifying one. "You're under contract," You begin hesitantly.

"Yeah, well—" Angel Dust starts, then hesitates, his shoulders slumping. "That's in the studio. He can't get me out here."

"But you agreed to continue to work at the studio—"