12| "𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"

"WELCOME TO HEAVEN""Welcome to heaven" as a song fucking sucks thanks🙏Also not much Y/N in this chapter, mostly a filler to just slide through the heaven episode lmfao

"WELCOME TO HEAVEN"
"Welcome to heaven" as a song fucking sucks thanks🙏
Also not much Y/N in this chapter, mostly a filler to just slide through the heaven episode lmfao. A lot of it is just recapping the court episode.
•••

"Oh my goshhh, Vaggie! Heaven is so clean! I love it here!" Charlie squeals as she and Vaggie walk along the golden path to the pearly gates. Vaggie hugs herself, a meek way to comfort herself.

"Yeah, it's so cool." She mutters sarcastically, rolling her eyes and inspecting the scenery around them. It's all so disgustingly familiar.

They reach the gates, which are guarded by a tall desk and behind it sits a pale, blonde angel with an annoyingly large grin. Vaggie scoffs and Charlie grins eagerly.

"Hey! Welcome to Heaven!" He greets chipperly. "Can I get a name?"

"Oh- uh- Charlie! Morningstar?" Charlie exclaims, pushing her hair out of her face as she taps her feet restlessly. The angel hums and flips through the pages of his golden book, clicking his tongue.

"Morningstar, Morningstar... I'm not... seeing you on my list here! Aha, that's so weird..." He smiles awkwardly and Charlie gasps.

"Oh! Well- my dad got me this meeting—"

"Oh, Dad! Okay..."

"Try Lucifer... Morningstar?" Charlie winces a bit as she speaks his name, flinching when the angel drops his book with a loud THUMP!

The angel widens his eyes. "Oh, fuck!" He chuckles nervously, flying over the desk and landing carefully in front of the lovers. "Are you sure you're in the right place? Haha..."

"Well, we're here for a meeting, and..." Charlie stutters and stammers, and Vaggie glares daggers into the angel that dared fluster the sweet, bleeding heart that is Charlie Morningstar.

"We'll take it from here, Saint Peter." Calls a loud, feminine voice. Raising their heads, the women find two Seraphims flying down toward them. The taller, older one of the two is the one that spoke, and she smiles politely. "Welcome, daughter of the Morningstar. I am Sera, the head Seraphim."

"And I'm Emily! The other Seraphim!" The smaller of the two exclaims, stepping forward and taking Charlie's hands in her own. "You can call me Em, or E... I go by anything, really! Welcome to Heaven!" She grins, failing to notice the disturbed look on Vaggie's face upon seeing the angel hold Charlie's hands.

"Oh, of course!" Saint Peter clears his throat and smiles, flying up and extending his arms invitingly. "Well, let me be the first to show you around!"