[ 𝟖 ] - 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 】

    After Alastor had turned her into a cat, perched her on his shoulder, and warped down to the ground level using his shadow, (Y/N) watched as he now laughed from the misery he was causing Sir Pentious

    After Alastor had turned her into a cat, perched her on his shoulder, and warped down to the ground level using his shadow, (Y/N) watched as he now laughed from the misery he was causing Sir Pentious. The infamous snake demon who engaged in turf wars with his steampunk themed flying war machine was now getting absolutely demolished by Alastor who didn't even have to lift a finger.

    The tentacle-like appendages he summoned from who knew where did all the work for him.

    (Y/N) blanked at the sight.

    Wow, Alastor.

    Sadistic, much?

    Her gaze then caught on the drone flying above Pentious' war machine, her head tilting in confusion from its presence. That is, until she remembered exactly who the drone belonged to, her (E/C) eyes widening when thinking that both Vox and Valentino were watching everything through the camera's lenses. Of course, she knew Vox was more interested in doing so for Alastor's demise while Valentino watched to see what Angel Dust was up to.

    (Y/N) wanted to chuckle at the sight, but found it hard to do so as a cat

    Bro, this is hilarious.

    Vox's hatred of Alastor is so funny since Alastor doesn't even see Vox as a rival—in the show, he looked as if he just saw an annoying fly.

    Ah... good shit.

    However, unknown to her, both Vox and Valentino weren't only watching Alastor. Instead, their curious stares were focused on her, finding that the very idea of Alastor raising and caring for an animal just out of the goodness of his heart hysterical. To them, the Radio Demon was a being of pure chaos just like them who didn't have the ability to possess a heart, much less act as if he did.

    It was baffling, in any case.

    However, the two Overlords continued to watch as Alastor sent Pentious flying with an explosion after he had the nerve to rip his coat.