[ 𝟐𝟏 ] - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 】

    "Ah," (Y/N) commented when sensing a rather bloodthirsty and violent presence near the V Tower at an alarming rate

"Ah," (Y/N) commented when sensing a rather bloodthirsty and violent presence near the V Tower at an alarming rate. "Looks like my ride is here, boys. This little get-together was great and all, but guys, let's not do it again since it's getting kind of old, you know? Find some other way to piss Alastor off if you're really wanting his attention."

Vox's eye twitched.

In all honesty, he didn't know if he was annoyed by her or turned on by how blunt she was, but no matter, he couldn't let her go now.

If she was Alastor's, she would then be his.

It was only a matter of time.

"If you're thinking you're going anywhere, you're mistaken," Vox scowled as he stalked towards her and grabbed her wrist, his grip tightening to a painful extreme that made her wince. "Did you forget about our deal? If you think you can walk away now, then that means my cohort here can drag that whore back and do whatever the hell he wants to him, doesn't it?"

"Not necessarily," she laughed as she shrugged his hand off. "I never specified how long I would stay here, only that it would piss Alastor off. And considering how violently he's on his way here now, I'd say he's pretty pissed."

"W̸h̶a̷t̸?̴" Vox's eyes widened as his lips parted into a snarl, aggravated that this woman in front of him wouldn't conform to what he wanted.

Yet, that defiant attitude of hers only made her that much more tempting—a tantalizing prize so close yet just outside of his reach. It was like she were toying with him just for the fun of it, giving him that attention he craved before yanking it back with no hesitation whatsoever, seeming to enjoy the way he suffered from such effects. As Vox stared into (Y/N)'s almost scheming and delighted (E/C) gaze, he found himself both despising such a look and being drawn in to an almost consuming point.