[ 𝟐𝟐 ] - 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 】

    "I'm disappointed, (Y/N)," Alastor hummed as he and said girl walked down the street towards the hotel, the tense silence that had been between them finally broken after they had left the V Tower

"I'm disappointed, (Y/N)," Alastor hummed as he and said girl walked down the street towards the hotel, the tense silence that had been between them finally broken after they had left the V Tower. "To think that you would deliberately stay with those cretins just for me to come and save you is truly a low standing I didn't expect from you."

    "I only did so for Angel, not because I knew you would come get me," (Y/N) sighed. "He's... well, we're not friends, but I want to be. And what's wrong with trying to help out someone you want to be friends with?"

    Alastor's eyes narrowed.

    There certainly was some sense to her words, but all the same, he wasn't pleased.

    It might not have shown on his face since his smile was still as garish as ever, but that also didn't mean others knew what was going on underneath. A necessary tool to hide his true thoughts from others, Alastor implemented his smile very well in certain situations, and this was definitely one such situation. A type of displeasure coursed through Alastor at the thought of (Y/N) selflessly helping Angel just because she wanted to—even more so when she wanted to become 'friends' with him. Considering she never did such things to try and become friends with him bothered him the most, his eye twitching when what he coveted couldn't even be bothered with him.

    It was an irksome fact.

    One that blatantly tore apart his self-esteem and self-importance that he held in high regards.

    When the two finally walked through the doors of the hotel, the spider demon himself whom they had just been talking about leaped across the couch when spotting (Y/N), capturing her in his hold as he desperately began to look her over. Whether it was to see if she was okay or if it was out of the fear that Valentino had done something to her, (Y/N) didn't know, but she quickly stopped Angel's actions.