[ 𝟐𝟗 ] - 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 】

    Walking down the streets of Hell away from the hotel that night, (Y/N) marveled at everything from beside Angel

    Walking down the streets of Hell away from the hotel that night, (Y/N) marveled at everything from beside Angel. Considering the moment she had arrived there she had been chased at and shot it, she never had the chance to look around. Now though, she could see that everything was a bit more cheerful now that the plethora of turf wars had died down after the recent extermination. That being said, there were also several districts who were still in a panic over the now shortened extermination deadline.

"So," (Y/N) turned to Angel with a curious smile. "Where are we going?"

"First things first, we need'ta get you a phone," Angel held up a finger as he gave her a pointed look. "There's no way in Hell I'm gonna take you out without being able to have a way to communicate with you. Let me tell ya, ending up in the gutters... it's not gonna happen to you as long as I'm here."

"Oh..." she blinked, surprised, having not expected that. "Right... thanks, Angel.

"No problem, baby," he waved her words away with a smirk, his pink eyes glimmering with obvious sincerity that he tried to mask with his usual persona. "It's what friends are for, right?"

"Right," (Y/N) chuckled.

The two continued down their path, the throng of the crowds parting in some semblance so there wouldn't be a collision, and eventually, they made it to one of the local hellphone shops. Angel, not really a technical person considering he only used his phone for taking photos and texting, was a bit confused as the sales clerk began to list off the benefits of the latest models, merely blinking at her blankly before agreeing to the purchase.

In only a few minutes flat, they were back out of the door with a new phone in hand.

"Wow, that was fast," (Y/N) commented, glancing over the device which was a bit different than the one she was used to as a human. "Also, a bit expensive. Are you sure this is fine?"