[ 𝟏𝟎 ] - 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐧

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝘼𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧

【 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 】

    "You know, Al, considering (Y/N) can now switch from cat to sinner

    "You know, Al, considering (Y/N) can now switch from cat to sinner... don't you think it would be more convenient for her to have a room of her own?" Charlie questioned Alastor once everyone had gathered downstairs due to there being a brand new guest for the hotel and once the purpose of (Y/N)'s new pendent was revealed. "I mean, technically, she is one of our guests, so it's only fair."

"Of course," Alastor nodded, folding his hands on his laps. "She can have the room next to mine."

"Yeesh," Angel chuckled as he propped his chin up with his fist, his smirk wide enough for those to catch a glimpse of his golden tooth. "Talk about attachment issues, am I right?"

Alastor shot him an eerie smile.

(Y/N) exhaled softly.

"Wait a minute..." Sir Pentious, the hotel's newest guest, placed a finger against his chin in confusion before turning his gaze to (Y/N). "You're the cat?"

"You know me?" She tilted her head.

    "Uh..." he foundered for an answer.

    Watching as Pentious began explaining in a rather flustered manner that he saw her perched on Alastor's shoulder, (Y/N) then began observing his appearance, finding that just like everyone else, he looked the same as she remembered. His serpentine body, his grey and yellow pinstriped suit, along with his somewhat sentient top hat that contained a large red eye and teeth in the center all followed what he looked like on the series. Her eyes then were drawn in to the watch on his wrist that was rather technologically advanced compared to what he normally liked to use for his inventions.

    Oh, that's right!

    That belongs to Vox!

    It's funny how Pentious gets caught trying to spy for him almost immediately, though...