Good Gossip

3:10 pm.

I walk back home feeling so relieved, I thought she's going to try to pull some shit onto me again. I don't know what's up with my school, the school system is so bad. Literally some dude named, Chester,  was caught masturbating in the back of the classroom. Now you'd expect for him to be suspended or some shit like that. But somehow he got in school suspension. I honestly hoped he got expelled. He was known as a creepy dude  from a good handful of girls in my school who used to be friends with him, my friends Lizzy, Jennifer, and I. Yeah the Chester thing happened today.

Anyways saving that convo for later, I see the gray house I always walk passed by knowing now that I'm nearby home. I get a text message from a group chat that I'm with Lizzy, Jennifer, and my other friend Kendra. I ignore it for now, I wanna tell the man who I trust, who saved me, who's like an older brother to me. His name's Luis by the way but anyways I wanna tell him about what happened to Chester today. Luis tells me drama of what's happening in his work and I tell him drama of what's happening in my high-school.

I walk up to the front door of my house then I pull out the keys out of my pocket from my sweater. I insert the key in the keyhole then twist it creating sounds of unlocking the wooden door. I twisted my keys back to pull them out then I made the door creek as I turn the knob and push the door open. The house is silent which I assume Luis is isn't home yet. I close the door behind me then my hand reaches to the lock go twist it to keep the entrance door locked.

I know he's at home if I hear the TV  rambling about crime cases or- you know those those shows like- was it 90 Day Romance? The show that had this guy named Big Ed! Yeah that show has Luis in CLUTCH. Not gonna lie I be watching that shit with him too. It's honestly entertaining.

So I walk through the foyer to get through the living room, then a huge dining room to get to the hallway to go through the sitting room to myself upstairs then walk through - damn so many steps to get to my room. This house is so much more better than the old home I used to live with people I can't believe I relate to...

As I get upstairs to walk through another sitting room which I'm finally in the hallway that leads to the bathroom, Luis's room then my room. God why does my room have to be close but yet so far away from me?!

I get to my room and I nice whiff of vanilla reaches to my nostrils. I forgot I had my huge candle on from last night... Well everything is safe. Jesus, Luis would've killed me if he finds the candle still lit on. I immediately blow the candle out then look around at my messy room. I promised Luis I'd clean my room two days ago... Well I guess I'll put my clothes in the wash first, pick up the trash, then sweep the floor. I can organize my vanity/desk later and other things that needed a cleaning and organizing.

Time Skip to 4:12 p.m

I just finished cleaning most part of my room. my clothes are still in the wash washing in the laundry room downstairs. I honestly liked cleaning my room sometimes. This time I almost liked it until I get a feeling that I'm being watched. I turn around and look around to see that I'm all alone in these four walls. I try to shake off the feeling however I feel two pair of orbs on my back. Even though my cold colored curtains are shut.

I walk up to my desk where my backpack is sitting next to. Surprisingly I have motivation to finish my homework however my vanity/ desk is so messy. There's no room to place my paper or my laptop on it. Suddenly I get motivation to clean my desk until I hear a car getting parked. My motivation for cleaning suddenly disappears knowing that Luis is going to enter home. I now wanna tell him what happened at school today. About with Chester.

I immediately went downstairs seeing Luis looking pissed. "Ah shit... Is it about Hector?" I laugh while Luis sighs and begins to walk through some rooms to get to the sitting room. I know he'll walk to the sitting room when he's in a mood like this. I walk along with him and then Luis asks with a hint of anger in his voice.
"Y/N... Guess what happened this time?"

"Did Hector made a stupid decision again that made ya mad?"

"No..."

"Wait did he succeed to get ya a strike?"

"Almost got me a strike- one of the reasons why I'm pissed but not fully"

"Well I give up"

We made to the warm comfy sitting room. Luis walks up to a small nice dark wooden drawer for his hand to reach one of the drawers to hold the handle to pull revealing a box of matches, a bag of weed and a zippo lighter.

"Well Y/N it didn't happen in work other than Hector trying to lie to my boss" Luis grumble as he lights the fireplace with one match. "I can't believe that twink is friends with my friends but anyways, so my friends, Jackie, Stan, Stephen and I went to get lunch at a nearby coffee shop... I didn't know Hector was invited. I didn't mind as long as he doesn't try do shit but dude literally-"

Then Luis finally spills it. "Hector will always bring up my embarrassing moments and all plus he's trying to impress my friend Jackie which honestly pisses me off meanwhile he knows I have strong feelings for her..." Luis walks up to the small comfy cushion sofa while he rambles. "I'm going to drop Hector I can't handle this drama that's high school level- I don't need that shit right now"

"We have immature pick me boys in this town?! Damn I'm surprised"

"Y/N don't be you told me a good handful of stories of some in your school" Luis chuckles. "Anyways I can tell you got drama, spill el pozole ,Muñeca" Luis gave a nickname, Doll, which I honestly like it. I don't know it's something I would name a spooky character.

"I know you always have some drama you wanna spill. Is it something you overheard?" Luis smiles and sighs while he shakes his head.

"Do you remember Chester?" I brought up a name Luis thought he'd never hear again ever since I cut ties with him."What did that Uma looking ass did to you this time?"

"Oh he didn't do an- Did you really just described him as Uma?! The character from a TV series called The Witcher?!" I begin to laugh in shock.

" Well his eyes are unsymmetrical and uneven" Luis shrugs. "Anyways what did he do this time?"