Yee-Haw!

(Short chapter Im sorry:( )

(9:12 a.m) Toby's POV:

Y/N and I are in an ice cream shop call 'Southern Ice'. I like the the whole cowboy style going on in this place. But Y/N really wants to stick to the theme.

Earlier...

"Come on Toby, put the cowboy hat on, please" Y/N whines and groans. She really wanted me to wear the cowboy hat to an ice cream shop.

"Damn where are we going? It's not like we're going to feed cows and pigs and whip horses or some giddy up shit" I roll my eyes looking at and down at her outfit.

She's wearing bootcut jeans, cowgirl boots, those buckled belts, and a cowgirl hat. Also I can tell she's suffering a bit wearing her cut eye body suit. She looks so good in a cowgirl style not gonna lie. She just made it into her own style of cowgirl. There she is looking so pretty and here I am wearing slight baggy jeans, boots, and a jacket.

"If you're not going to wear the hat then wear the whole cowboy outfit" Y/N grumbles. Damn this bitch ain't giving up... I love it. Her and I always have something with her wanting me to wear something and she won't give up until her and I wrestle for fun and giggles. She's a tough bastard not gonna lie! That's what I admire about her, she's a tough bastard. Whatever Luis is teaching her, he raised a tough bastard- oh wait he ain't her father... Well whatever her "brother", Luis is doing to take care of her, he ended up raising a tough bitch and I'm impressed and in love with that.

"Bitch you ain't serious" I sarcastically gasp then laugh. This girl really thinks she can have it in her way. Besides I'm taller than her and weight more than her.

Okay so her and I are now in the ice cream shop and here we are dressed up as cowboys...