YAYAYA!

Toby's POV:
I wake up feeling a lot better and less tired. I look at the clock on my nightstand... 4:03 p.m

Okay time to get ready- Oh my fuck I really just slept in these bloody clothes... I groan then take off my bloody dried clothes. I want this guy's diabetic blood off of me NOW. Anyways I put on comfy clothes then put my dirty clothes in the wash. I had to walk pass by Hoodie watching TV to get to the laundry room.

"The giant horse cock weighs over 11 pounds-"

What the fuck did I just overheard what he's watching? Whatever, at least it's interesting so it must be entertaining. I walk back to my bedroom and picked out the clothes I'm going to wear for today.

Time Skip to the Mall

It's 5:10 p.m and I just got to the mall and my eyes look around. There's so many people in here and hoping to God I bump into her- I know I don't believe in that, but I'm just hoping I see her and bump into on purpose. Honestly guys I didn't plan how to start a conversation with her... Plus I have a shitty social life what if she thinks I'm weird-

"Oh shit!" I see her spill her drink onto my sweater when I bump into her. "I-I am so sorry Nsir! Fuck" She looks at me with her eyes a bit widened.

"Que paso Y/N- Oh shit..." Luis sees the situation. He just stood there looking at Y/N seeing what she'll do.

"L-look I umm... I can buy you a new sweater-" Her stammering words fell out of her lips.

Fuck I don't want her to buy me things. "Ah no you don't have to it's oka-"

"N-no it's okay, what brand do- at this point just lead the way" She sighs. I mean I'm wearing a white sweater and she just spilled a red colored drink onto me.

I unzip my sweater and trying to tell her it's okay. Okay I want her to bump into me or I bump into her not spilling something onto me and she buys me something new for forgiveness.

"Sir where do you wanna buy your new sweater?"

"I-uh...well..."

Half and Hour

Surprisingly her and I got along together. We talked, we laughed together, and we even exchanged phone numbers.

"Ah, I didn't get your name dude" Y/N chuckles while she looks up at me.

"M-my name i-is Toby" I smile at her softly. Not going to lie, at first she had a filter on however it soon faded when I say something out of the pocket. Then her filter is gone immediately. I like this girl. She hasn't made a comment about my Tourette's nor my stuttering.

"Dude we gotta hang out sometime" Y/N smiles at me.

"Y-yeah w-we gotta" I smile. I feel so... happy. I know Slenderman will punish me, will disapprove of me, also I'm a murder... But that doesn't mean I can't be friends with someone who I wanna be friends with... right?

"Alright see ya!" Y/N smiles then she walks and disappears into a sea of people inside of a Spencer's store. She isn't approachable, she's awkward at first. However she's honest and funny. I love how she says anything she with no filter. The fact that she's easy to get along with and I feel impressed of myself getting to make a friend that easy. Like I have a pretty shitty social life. I was homeschooled, I isolated myself, and my only friend was my sister...

I get back home just thinking about the conversations I just had with Y/N. She's so funny and I just love how she has no filter, how nice she is and she hasn't reacted to my tics nor my stuttering.

I can't stop rethinking about- Okay so we were browsing in this store that's called Buckle? I think that's what it's called. Her and I don't look like we shop there. I was wearing baggy pants and a new grey sweater that has some cool design on it that Y/N just bought me. Her and I were walking in the store while some people with this cowboy/ cowgirl style glancing at us surprisingly.