Well Ya See

Toby's POV (7:00 a.m)

I ran back home feeling so relieved and overwhelmed at the same time. Fuck she almost caught me- how didn't she heard my tic? Also is she someone's daughter? I mean I saw a grown ass man in that house, I never seen a healthy father and daughter relationship... Wait No daughter will call their father their name-

"Tobes where the fuck have you been?!" I hear Masky raising his voice a bit sounding concerned. "You scared the shit out of me- I thought the cops got you-"

"There's the twink! Where the fu-" Hoodie interrupts Masky but then I interrupt him.

"F-f-first of a-all" God I hate the fact that my stuttering is still somewhat bad... "I'm not  a t-twink s-second of uh-a-all I uhh...-"

Hours Earlier...

I felt the horrible urge to tick while I see her stretching while she lays on her back. I hear a groggily yawn from her as she sits up, rubbing her eyes and getting eye boogers off of her. Then I hear the door open and see a man walk into her room carrying a cardboard box.

"Adivina que?!" The man speaks to her sounding  excited.

"Luis son las 7 de la mañana" She groggily yawns more. So the guy's name is Luis.

"Me importa un carajo? No" Luis laughs.

He's laughing real loud. I took that as a advantage to tic for a bit before he stops laughing. God how can he have so much energy?

"Anyways Y/N," He begins to pull out a box cutter out from his pocket from his jeans. "You know how I got an update two days ago how my package got missing?" Luis asks while he opens the box. "Well it's not and now Lupita la Putita is here!" He pulls out a bong that looks like really adorable by the pastel pink colors and there's a cute little heart glass inside.

"Bitch you did not just named your bong like that" Y/N grumbles. "You're too happy right now I don't like this"

"Tic..."

"What the fuck was that?" Y/N murmurs.

Fuck... SHIT SHIT SHIT! Why do I have to let my tourrettes- FUCKKK...  Now she's looking at the damn closet. Look away now PLEASE! I honestly wanna be her close friend and if she opens that damn closet door then I'm fucked, Slenderman will definitely fucking do something about that, and I will never have a chance to be... what's her name again? I could've swear that man said her name... Y/N! Yeah, Y/N. If she catches me in her closet then I will never have a chance to be close friends with her.

"Y/N I don't give a fuck if there's a rat in here" Luis rolls his eyes.

They had a really good conversation that felt FOREVER. Honestly their conversation is entertaining to listen to, and the more those two talk the more I wanna be friends with Y/N. Just seeing their friendship makes me smile. I want a friendship like that. I want something that I never had in my teenage years...

"Can't you believe you're a Senior and going to turn 18?!" Luis exclaims.

"Okay fuck you dude!" Y/N laughs in shock. "Anyways I gotta get my day ready, now fuck off slut!"

"Alright bitch" Luis laughs then he walks out of the room with him new bong. Then I see Y/N go to her drawer and picked out some clothes then walk out of her bedroom. I hear a distant sound of a door opening then closing. I heard the sounds of the shower. I immediately dipped.

_______________________________

"I wuh-w-was just exploring-g a new part of town no-thing much" I shrug while I walk upstairs to my bedroom. I yawn while I walk up to my bed. I lay down trying to get more sleep, however I can't stop thinking about her. I want to be friends with her so fucking bad. Maybe I'll try to bump into her on purpose. I heard their conversation that they're going to the mall at 5 p.m when I was hidden in her closet. Honestly I find her voice adorable, she seems to be approachable. Based on what she was talking about with Luis, I don't think I have to put more work trying to talk to her.