Giggles then Wow

"This is why I'm glad you're my new little sister!" Luis laughs. I bet he's glad that he lets me live with him.

Honestly Luis is the reason why I got a chance to live a good life. Like I get to live with him, finally get to heal my inner child when I can, live normally and deal normal teenage shit. Like high-school drama. I guess that's what every teenager should deal with or 12 year olds in their middle school, just drama. Not dealing some abusive shit at home.

"Like I know they're my only friends, but I gained a new one today and his name is Toby!" I shrug and laugh a bit. "Besides I'm glad I know they're shit talkers. I just saved more of my time."

"How old is Toby?" Luis asks me.

"I don't know yet?" I laugh

"Bitch you don't know how old he is?- I mean he looks about 18 or 19..." Luis shrugs.

Luis drove us back home. It's nearly seven and I'm happy that I bought more accessories and clothes, and I got myself a new friend. We walk into our house then we cook dinner together. We made Polo a La Crema together. Fuck I love being a bean.

"Don't you remember how you told me about that one toxic couple always fighting in your class? What happened to them?" Luis asks me while he serves himself a plate.

"Oh shit I forgot to tell you about them!" I laugh while I walk myself to the dining room. Luis follows by while I ramble a bit. "Literally Lucas proposed to Perla in the middle of the cafeteria and not even school has started!"

"Okay what the fu-"

10:31 p.m

"Oh my fuck this is my song!" I exclaim feeling gap hyped over nothing. I just got this random burst of energy. I play my music loudly by my tv, I'm dancing a bit, I'm singing a long. Like I feel so good right now! I feel so happy for no damn reason. My room is all clean, my room smells so minty from the candle I bought at the mall, and Luis bought me a new stuffed animal. It's a Bonnie plushy from Five Nights at Freddy's!

DING!

My phone made a high pitch sound of a bell. Who texted me? I walk up to my bed where my phone is laying. I lay on my comfy mattress. I felt the mattress touch my stomach while I look at my screen.

New Message: Toby:)

Oh right! I gave him my phone number. Well I wonder what he sent me.

Toby's POV:
When I got back home I felt so happy. It took me half an hour to bond with her and now I have her phone number! Okay Im starting to sound like I like her.

I get back home and I look at my phone to check what time it is. It's 10:03 p.m. I suddenly want to talk to her but I don't know if I should send her a text message. I walk into my home while I contemplating whether I should text her or not.

"Yo Tobias, Hood and I are going out to the liquor store, do you want anything?"

"N-no but t-thank you" I shrug then I walk into my bedroom. There isn't that much to do in my bedroom. I always just talk to Masky or Hoodie, clean, listen to music and just sleep I guess. I do more than that but it's getting boring. Everyday is almost the same. I better start to do something before I begin to feel shitty. I don't want to think about my past and losing my sister. I wish I could just forget it but my curiosity did something Slenderman doesn't want me to do. Is to remember my past. There's a reason why he wanted me to forget it but I found my way.

"Fuck it..." I sigh then I texted Y/N. I waited for a response then she finally texted back.

Y/N: Helloo :)

Okay what do I say now?

Y/N: How are ya bud?

Toby:
Nothing, just chilling
in my bedroom not
knowing what to do.
How about you?

Y/N: I'm feeling so
hyped up for no
reason and I'm
listening to music

Toby:
What kind of music
do you like?

Y/N: Ooh well I listen
to a good handful of
genres but I love
listening to PTV and
there's this song called
Lamento Boliviano that
I always listen to :) Hbu?

Her and I talked and talked and not going to lie. She made me laugh a good handful of times and now she knows what bands I listen to, what my favorite color is, my favorite shows, topics to talk about, my hobbies. She knows a good handful of things about me and I know a good handful of things about her. I was smiling at my phone screen staring at her messages.

1 Month Later...

"Do you want me?  Do you want me to let me know that you're OK"

"A d-diamond gold ring customized to cut your c-circulation"

"Oh my fuck I love this song!" Y/N raises her voice sounding so happy. Here we are having a late night car ride, blasting loud music and singing together. Her and I had gotten so close together to the point she lets me stay over at her house sometimes and Luis is cool with me.

It's so nice to have a close friend. I finally gave my teenage self something that he always wanted and craved for. I'll never forget when she comforted me when I was crying and pour my feelings onto her about my sister's death.

Her and I were sitting on her bed together and she hugged me tightly and closely to her warm body. At first I flinched not expecting a hug from her. Then I melted into the hug. She smells so nice...

I'll never forget how she spoke to me softly and sweetly while I crying onto her shoulder. I remember how my eyes felt so puffy. Her and I laid together while I cried onto her. She held me so close to her while she gave me soft head rubs. I had never felt so safe to talk about a part of my life I don't want to talk about.

Another memory I'll never forget is how she found out about the gash on my cheek. The way how she says "So why do you always wear that mouth guard and always wear surgical masks?" Her voice sounded like music to my ears.

I remember showing it to her when she made sure that I'm comfortable showing her my face. But before I did, I explained to her what I had done to my cheek and why then I took my mouth guard off. I remember how her beautiful orbs widens a bit, her eyebrows raised as soon as she saw my gash on my cheek. Revealing my teeth and my gums. God I remember how I felt so self conscious. I kept replaying the memory when Y/N complemented me when we first met. When she said I look good in that cowboy hat to make myself feel less self conscious.

I felt my heart pound rapidly feeling so anxious how she'll think about me now. If my stuttering nor my tics don't bother her then maybe this ugly grotesque gash will bother her. Make her feel disturbed and disgusting. I remember how I felt like to tear up. Why was I like that? Like normally I'm resilient and I don't cry in front of anyone except her. I remember when she says

"You look adorable... I love how it looks good on ya, you really pulled it off.. No I don't think it's disturbing nor disgusting... You know Toby, I'm happy that you're comfortable enough to show yourself to me"

That shit got me feeling so relieved and feel closer to her. I'm happy having a close friend like Y/N... Is she even a close friend? I mean her and I sometimes flirt with each-other. I honestly don't know how to flirt. I remember how I told her she looks chew-able... I mean she took it the right way so maybe I do know how to flirt?