Seriously?!

Toby's POV:

Her and I sang more songs together songs together while Y/N drives. Our voices, laughs, and a bit of voice cracks fills in the car. She has amazing taste in music, style of clothing, and she cooks amazing.

"H-hey after this car r-ride, can we cuh-cook together?" I ask her nicely. I love cooking with her and listening to her ramble. Also her high school drama she had been in and overheard about... Kinda made me wish I went to her school. I know I'm like almost two years older but damn she would've made my high school experience really fun.

"Hell yeah Toby! Watcha wanna cook man?" Her lips curve into a soft smile while she's driving through town.

"Can w-we make tamales? Uh-a-and c-chapoo-ado?" I ask.

Y/N laughs then says "Hahaha yeah! Also don't you mean champurrado?"

"I don't k-know how to r-roll m-muh-my r's" I groan softly feeling so fucking embarrassed. I'll get there... I'll know how to roll my r's.

"Okay let's go to the grocery store and buy the shit for champurrado" Y/N blasts the music louder then she speeds up just a little.

When she does that I suddenly feel so nervous. I know she's a great driver but still. Anyways we made it to the grocery shop. Her and I got off the car then walk up to the automatic sliding doors. The doors open as we walk to them then here we are greeted to the vegetable isle. We walk passed it to get to the isles that has ingredients for champurrado after I grab one of the plastic grocery baskets.
—————————————————————————
I remember when I first went into Y/N's house. She gave me a house tour, Luis was so welcoming towards me, all of us three cooked lunch together and ate together. It's so fun and I always come over every Wednesday and during the weekend's. Whenever I get back home from her house I end up asking Slenderman if there's any more work I do to finish one last time so I couldn't do it during the weekend. Masky and Hoodie looked at me strangely whenever I act more obedient towards Slenderman.

Everyday is the same but better. Well almost the same. I murder while all I can think about what to do with Y/N once I get the job done and hang out with her on that day when I planned to hang out with her. I got back home all bloody and felt excited to hang out with her soon now that I got my work done early and don't have to worry about it soon.

Masky asked me "Toby you're seriously going to ask our boss for more work?" He said this whole Hoodie looks down at me strangely without his mask on.

"W-w-well if I finish more wuh-work then I don't h-have to worry about it later... I c-can just relax"

"Toby you told me you wouldn't do that because you have nothing else to do" Hoodie adds. Now I know it's going to lead to a long ass conversation.

"I-I umm..." I honestly don't know how to respond.

"Look Tobias, if you ever think about getting yourself in a relationship or befriend someone who isn't like us then you're fucked." Hoodie lowers his voice a bit.

"Brian is right Tobias, you'd be fucked. I mean Slenderman expects us not to catch feelings or wanting to be friends with others. He just doesn't want us to risk it" Masky adds.

"Dude you just realized that in this town people made theories that there's a cult in this damn forest where we live. Police are so getting into who were behind those murders." Hoodie adds more.

"Yeah, luckily they theorized it's a cult" Masky shrugs while he looks at Hoodie.

"Wait they theorized there's a cult in the forest?" I ask.

"Okay so you know how Slendy gives us these tasks to murder these people? Well of course police are onto finding out who did it. Before you became a proxy, Brian and I murdered because that's what Slenderman wanted us to do for him. So we just created a huge case, police were trying to investigate and find out who's behind this. At first it wasn't really big until people theorized there's a cult in the forest because they find the murders connected. There's curious people getting into the forest and they either get lost, go so deep in it we gotta kill them or they don't go deep enough and don't find and and think 'Well this is bullshit' and make a theory of what happen to these people. But ever since there's more mentally insane people like us suddenly are murders like us. Thats where even more people are being aware" Masky explains and lets out a good handful of words. Jesus now I see why.