Lorenzo~

Author's note.
Unfortunately, we didn't hit 2 votes in the previous chapter but I'll still drop this. Happy reading and enjoy~

As I see the red haired goddess in the cafeteria, my eyes can't leave her. She's so pretty, it's insane. The hair, the eyes and overall everything about her screams dark feminine energy. I still don't know her name, which I'm determined to find out. As I was about to walk over to her I see Julia, Jay's sister. This is gonna be a big advantage as we're already friends. I'll ask her later. For now let me admire her.....OH MY GOD, WE JUST MADE EYE CONTACT. Control, Enzo. Her eyes, those green eyes.

Just as I embarrassed myself by blushing from an eye contact, I see her bump into Theo. He's my friend but God, I wish I was him right now. Are they having a moment? I can't help but glare at him. Shit, she saw me. Act cool, Enzo. We make eye contact and I can't help but blush a bit. She chuckled at me and left. WAIT, SHE CHUCKLED AT ME. What? What the hell is happening to me? Am I seriously acting like this for a girl? She's an exception.

"Who pissed in your cereal, man?"  says Theo while laughing at me. "Shut the hell up. Do you know her, btw?" I can't help myself but ask him this. I'm curious about her. She seems so familiar but I can't tell who she is. "Nah, man. But she looks familiar." he says. I nod and leave for my next class.

03.02.2024

It's the next day and I'm really excited for practice. Most probably because I'll get to see the goddess and I'm determined to know her name today. Whether at college or at the rink, I will get her name. My mom can sense the excitement and asks me "What happened to you today?"  I smile and tell her "Nothing, just excited for practice."

I leave for practice and I don't see the car she usually comes in. I go inside and see that there is no goddess today, weird. I guess I'll have to talk to her at college. She nevers leaves my mind. Is it a crush....? oh god, I sound like a lovesick teenage boy. I go to the rink and start to practice.

As I enter the college gates, I'm excited to see the beauty. We don't have any classes together but I might see her at break time? Let's hope so.

Walking into the cafeteria, I search all the faces but don't find the red-haired goddess anywhere. Did she not come to college? As I spot Julia I think of asking her but she might get suspicious. Oh well, fuck it. "Hey, julia."
she gets a bit startled and replies "God, you scared me." I can't help but chuckle. "Is your.....friend not here today?"  let's hope she doesn't get suspicious. "Friend?"  "The red-haired girl."  she makes an 'oh' face and smirks at me. "Alexandra?"  finally, I know her name. Alexandra.....matches her. "Why do you care, lover boy?"  she says. "God, I'll kill Jay." she laughs and I leave for my next class.

Author's note.
Short chapter but it's more of a filler for tomorrow. Please try to vote or comment and show your love<3. Follow me on insta for updates and sneak peaks, writerxahofficial is the username. Thank you for reading, mwah~

Word count - 576 words.