Lorenzo~

Sorry for the long break, I'm back now. Happy reading and enjoy~

As, I walk into the rink, I see the goddess again and she looks....sad? Why is she sad? What's wrong? It takes everything in me to not ask her that. I notice her stare at me and a faint blush appears and I can't help but smile. She's so pretty, it hurts. She glides away and I go into the locker room to get my jacket that I forgot yesterday.

Today I'll talk to her, I'll fucking do it. My heart is racing, I can't help but feel so nervous that my lungs are about to burst. I see her sitting on the rail and I take a deep breath and I walk upto her. I'm right beside her and I say "Hey." but she doesn't turn around. I'm so confused, what the hell?  I gently tap her shoulder and she looks back, those eyes. I'll try not to melt. She's still not saying something so I just repeat myself "Hey." and she smiled. SHE SMILED AT ME HSHSUSHJS, calm down.

She signs something at me which I didn't understand and that's when I realised she's deaf. The bump at the hallway when she didn't say anything was because she couldn't speak? damn, and I called her rude. I'm sorry.
Before I even think, my stupidass says "You're deaf?" my eyes widen and I want to slap myself. "God, I'm so sorry." she laughs and nods, I think that means it's okay? I pull out my phone and write on my notes "I'm sorry for that. I'm Lorenzo. I've seen you at college and in this rink and I wanted to introduce myself."  She smiles and types "I'm Alexandra Trusova, nice to meet you :)" Wait, she's ALEXANDRA TRUSOVA??? That's why she's familiar. "You're beautiful."  I say, I don't want her to know what I'm saying but she blushed and I figure she did. "Thank you."  she signed. "What does that sign mean?" I ask and she replies with "It means thank you." I try to sign thank you too and she smiles and i practically die. I get her number and that was mission successful , baby. If I said she looks pretty, I was wrong. She's even more prettier up close. As I walk out of the ring, I'm so proud of myself. I finally did it. Fucking finally.

Sorry for the late story, I finally introduced them to eachother. Thank you for reading, mwah~