Alexandra~

Author's note.
Please vote, guys. The updates may be slower as this week is my finals week. Happy reading and enjoy~

TW: Accident, blood.

03.01.2024

The day I dread the most is here. 3rd of January, the day of the accident. I wish it never happened. I wish I died instead of my dad. I survived but at what cost? I lost my hearing and my dad. My dad, my hero.

We were on our way to my granny's house. We were singing songs and having a lot of fun. All of a sudden a big truck came our way and all I remember is my vision turning white. As I wake up after the hit, I see my dad laying in a pool of his own blood. I scream for help and run towards my father but the people surrounding us didn't let me. They pulled me away from him as the car blasted there, in front of my own eyes. I wish I was blind, I wouldn't have to see my dad getting blown up. As I free myself from the people and run towards the fire, another car hits me and all I remember after that was waking up in a hospital near my mom. She's speaking to me but why can't I hear her? I try to say something but nothing comes out of my mouth. No words, no noise. The doctor tells me that the accident damaged my eardrum and I had vocal chord paralysis. Everything went black after that.

My mom taps my shoulder and I get out of my trance. I can't belive it's been 7 years already. 7 years since I lost the light of my life. As I walk up to his grave. I can't help but cry my eyes out. I'll never be able to move on from his death. My mom and I cry as we hug eachother. It's hurting but my mom is hurting more. She took it harder than me. She didn't eat for a week till I begged her to. I can't lose her too. I place a bouquet of flowers and smile at him. He's in a better place now. I walk away from the grave with tears in my eyes and we leave. I didn't go to practice neither to college today. He didn't even see me go to college. Why me?

I can't help but sulk all day. I miss him so much. I go to the ice rink to cool off.
As I enter I can't help but think of a certain blue eyed guy. I haven't seen him since yesterday when he blushed at an eye contact. I can't help but smile. Wait, I smiled?!? On 3rd Jan?!? Not even mom can make me smile. What the hell? I dismissed these thoughts and went back to skating. A few minutes later, I see the blue eyed guy near the gate, in casuals. He looks so good. What the fuck? What did I just think?

Author's note.
Please vote and follow me on insta at writerxahofficial for updates and sneak peaks. Thank you for reading, mwah~

Word count - 526 words.