Part :- 1

Third person's POV

"At the desolated road, the car was moving at maximum velocity when it suddenly collided with a tree, causing a loud crash, bang, and whack, and everything went blackout."

Hello!!!! Master! "another line on  the phone"

Time Skip at the hospital

Leaning backward on my chair as I make myself comfortable in my cabin after completing the surgery of a patient for 6 hours. Now giving myself some relaxation "So exhausted day" I sigh and drink the water from the glass that is kept on my desk then slowly close my eyes to get some rest but am interrupted by the sudden knock on my cabin's door Then said in little annoyed voice but with a grin on my face "What happened? Why you are sweating badly?" Looks at her with a frown then she spoke "It's an emergency doctor !! There is a patient outside and he is bleeding badly and we don't have availability of any doctor except you. Please come"

I nodded and went behind her to assist the patient outside my cabin in the corridor a guy lying on the stretcher surrounded by some guys wearing black suits and one of them was arguing with our staff "Call your doctor otherwise get ready to lose y...

I nodded and went behind her to assist the patient outside my cabin in the corridor a guy lying on the stretcher surrounded by some guys wearing black suits and one of them was arguing with our staff "Call your doctor otherwise get ready to lose your jobs," said as he grabbed the collar of our staff then I spoke "Don't shout Mr!!! It's a hospital, not your home" moves towards them and look at the guy on the stretcher as then said "Immediately take him in our ward and prepare everything and you Mr! Fill the form" as a nurse come with a file then I take my leave from there towards the ward.
Inside the ward, After dressing his wounds I gave him an injection so that he could get some rest. Hopefully! His blood loss wasn't that severe which is why he is safe now.
I came out from the ward and saw the same guy waiting outside looking at me I placed my hand on his shoulder and nodded my head to assure him then spoke in a calm voice "He is fine. Don't need to worry about it anymore" after hearing this he spoke "Thank you Ms." said with a little smile as hold my one hand "No need to say thanks, it's just my duty" he nodded before he could say anything I left from there for other works as I already told the nurse to take care of the patient.

Time Skip at the next day

I slept in my cabin because I couldn't go back to my house last night after getting freshened up, I went toward the ward to check on the patient as he came to his conscious after arriving at the ward, opened the door and went inside without caring of anything then frown my eyebrows in annoyed then spoke "It's a hospital, not your office or meeting hall" glaring at everyone as those guys are inside the patient's ward without permission and talking about some other stuff about which I don't give a fuck. Then they started leaving the ward after the patient signaled them to leave meanwhile I gave them a "wtf" look
In mind "Like seriously, they didn't listen to me" Then I moved my steps toward him as he continuously stared at me after reaching near him I checked his pulse and heartbeat then spoke "How are you feeling? Mr" realised I didn't even know his name then nurse spoked up "Park Jimin! Doctor," I nodded then looked at him "Are you feeling pain anywhere?" He shook his head as NO but still stared at me with his dark orbs that were making me a little uncomfortable then I immediately got up from my place and gave the medicine prescription to the nurse and told her to take care of him after that I take my leave after his aura is creeping me out.

After leaving there, I came back to my cabin and started going through some patients' medical files and didn't realize when my eyes closed and drifted into sleep because of exhaustion. I feel a hand shaking my body in my deep sleep then I open my eyes and speak "What are you doing here Lia? Didn't I tell you to stay with that patient and take care of him?" said in a sleepy voice Then she spoke "He is not eating anything even tho I told him to eat cause he needs to eat medicine later but he is denied" I frown my eyebrows then get up from my seat and wore my coat " What's up with him now" said with irritated voice "Let's go" start walking as she also followed me from behind then we get inside the room as he is sitting on the bed and continuously staring outside the view then I faked cough to catch his attention then said "Why you didn't had your food? Yk na without eating anything you couldn't eat medicine" he is just staring at me constantly deep inside I am feeling weird because of his behaviour but I have to be professional thinking this start taking my steps closer to him and take my seat near the stool of the bed as Lia handover me the plate of his food then I look at him and spoke with politely "Look! Mr Park , I have so many works to complete. So finish your food and take your medicine" saying this I start feeding him and hopefully he didn't denied then give him his medicine after having his medicine , made him layed on the bed because of the effects of medicine soon he drifted into sleep then I looked at the guy, well his name is Mark. I signaled him to come outside with me then we arrived at my cabin and took our seats I spoke "I checked his medical reports properly. Everything is fine but still, we need to observe him for one week then he will be discharged. Hope, you don't have any problem" he nodded and left the cabin.

Stay tuned for more chapters 🐱
Love you!! Hope you like this