Part :- 6

If you guys want Jimin's POV then let me know
────────────────────────
Y/N's POV

I felt someone caressing my hair. With a smile creeping up on my lips, I slowly opened my eyes and engulfed the person in a warm hug. "Finally, you're back, Dad," I exclaimed as he placed a kiss on my forehead. "Yes, my Cupcake," he replied and playfully punched my nose. "Dad!! I'm not a small kid," I protested while sulking. "You will always be small to me. Okay, go and freshen up. Your mom is calling us for dinner." I glanced at the wall clock and realized I had overslept. "Oh shoot!! I slept for too long." I immediately sprang out of bed while he chuckled at my actions, and we went downstairs.

Skipping to dinner time, we enjoyed our meal peacefully while discussing Dad's business trip. He promised to take us on a family holiday once he became free. After dinner, we headed to the living room and watched our favorite show. I felt incredibly fortunate knowing that no matter how busy my dad was, he always made time for us. He loved us more than anything else in the world. As I looked at my parents, I felt a deep sense of admiration; to me, they were the ideal couple. We spent the rest of the night enjoying each other's company before finally retiring to our room for some much-needed rest.

Time Skip to the morning

After having breakfast, we sat in the living room. I was lying on my mom's lap, while Dad was reading the newspaper. It was a moment of pure bliss and relaxation; no work, no tension, just a holiday. Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by a fake cough. I looked in my dad's direction, and he signaled me to sit beside him. I took my seat beside him, and he pulled me into a warm hug, planting a kiss on my forehead. He spoke with watery eyes, "Sometimes it's very difficult for us to believe how quickly time passes. I feel like you were just born yesterday, my cupcake, and now you've grown up into a young lady." His words made me emotional, and I could feel my eyes getting teary. "You know, your mom and I have so many dreams for you," he continued, placing his hand on my cheek. "We wanted you to handle our business, but you changed your path to becoming a doctor, and we're proud to be your parents." I felt overwhelmed with emotion after hearing this and hugged him tightly, while my mom patted my back to calm me down. "Cupcake! I didn't mean to make you cry," he said softly, wiping my tears away and making me look at him. "I'm not crying, Dad," I shook my head. "Okay, let me ask you something," he said, taking my full attention. "Do you like someone?" I shook my head in denial, as I had never had the time to think about relationships due to my studies and career. "There is a guy in my mind who would be suitable to be your match," he said, and I frowned. "Don't worry, we won't force you into anything. Just think about it, and we can talk about it further," he said before pulling me into a hug, with Mom joining us.

In Hospital

I have to come back to the hospital because of an emergency as Dr James needs to leave for important work. But my mind is still stuck in the morning conversation.

"I think Dad is right, I should give it a try" in my mind

After giving so much thought to this, I gave a call to my dad
He picked up my call after 2 ring

On call:-
Me:- I think I should it a try Dad but I want to meet him first
He:- That's a great decision my cupcake, I hope you will like him.

Hearing his voice smile crept on my lips

He:- Don't worry, I will fix your meeting with him.
Me:- Sure Dad whatever you like. Okay, I am going to check my patient. Bye love you
He:- love you too cupcake then I hang up the call

After this, I left my cabin to check up on Mr Park

────────────────────────
Hello! Buddies
Hope You all are doing great ☺️
Please take care of yourself ❤️
Don't forget to give your feedback because it will be beneficial for me also
So that I could improve my work
Thank You

────────────────────────
           @chim