Part :- 13

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes as the sun rays hit my face, making me frustrated because I hadn't gotten sleep properly but suddenly widened my eyes as realized another manly figure behind me, snuggling into my neck crook, his hot breath hitting my skin and giving me foreign feelings. He is holding my waist securely to prevent me from falling from the bed as I am laying near the edge of the bed his other arm under my head like a pillow, and our legs tangled with each other. Soon came out from my thoughts, then started removing from his grip but this crazy guy tightened his grip on my waist more than before. I turned my head to face him and found him staring at me with his dirty smirk, Only I know how much I am controlling myself to punch his face to remove this smirk.
"Leave me," I said with a glare
"Not like this, kitten" He replied, making me raise my eyebrow
My eye sockets pop out as he grabs my neck from behind pulling me towards his face then stops leaving only a few inches gap between our lips, just one wrong move then I will lose my first kiss with this stupid insaan.
He looked at my reaction and smirked, making me growl in anger I didn't think twice, placed my hands on his chest, and pushed him away but my luck is never on my side. I also fell from the bed and yelled in pain
"Ahhh" rub my butt then found myself in the air, again this crazy man lift me without my permission which makes me madder, and shout at him "Leave me. You BASTARD" He glared at me and dropped me down on the floor.
"Are you psycho or what?" Yelled at him, then he leaned down to my level and grabbed my chin making me look at him and said "Dare to call me again that Kitten. I swear you won't like the consequences. I closed my eyes to control my sobs because of the pain. He got up with me holding me in his arm placed me on the bed and said softly " Let me see where you are hurt" making me look at him as his eyes showing some kind of emotion, not like that dangerous one "No, You can't" he frowned "Just give me pain reliever spray" I said and he gives me to spray. Then he went towards the door and went outside the room.
"What a worst start to the morning" sigh and slowly got up from the bed and went to freshen up. After doing my morning routine, I changed into formal pants and shirts and then started combing my hair. Soon the door opened revealing Beast as his eyes fell on me, he frowned  "Where are you going after getting ready in formal clothes?" He said and slid his hand inside his pocket, slowly taking his steps towards me then I turned around and said  "Hospital! I have urgent work" he again looked at me with his dark orbs then said "You are not allowed to go anywhere" this sentence fuel my anger once again, making me shout "YOU ALREADY MARRIED ME WITHOUT MY WILL. NOW WHY DO YOU WANT TO INTERFERE IN MY PROFESSIONAL LIFE ?" Give him a death glare but his expression, there was nothing except hollow eyes I whined in pain as he grabbed my arm and said loudly "I AM YOUR LEGAL HUSBAND AND I HAVE EVERY right ON YOU" He pushed me away and pinned me against the dressing mirror then said in audible voice "Listen carefully, You are not allowed to go anywhere without my permission. Keep it in your small mind, Kitten ." Hearing this tears started gathering in my eyes, my parents had never done this with me but this guy did. I swear one day I will kill myself. I took a deep breath to control my emotions then looked at him and said calmly "Listen, Just let me go to the hospital. How could you expect me to leave my work like this? I did so many things in my life to come here in this position but because of marriage. I don't wanna leave everything behind this. My work is my identity and I don't want to lose my identity" I completed my perception to get only done look from him "Please let me go Park" said with force. I don't wanna plead in front of him like this but I can't compromise with my work. After trying to convince him, he agreed but with one condition. Take bodyguards with me otherwise, I am not allowed to go. What does he think of himself? I need protection from others when I need protection from him first. I agreed to his condition and went downstairs after having breakfast with him, obviously forcefully. I already lost my appetite because of his presence on the breakfast table. After having our breakfast, I got up and started leaving but stopped by his hold on my wrist as he pulled me closer placed a kiss on my forehead, and said "Take care kitten" That was unexpected from him but I shrugged it off because he is bipolar. Then I take my leave from his cage, at least for some time I will be far away from him. I thanked the Lord and got inside the car then the driver started the car and drove off to the hospital.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Comment down about this chapter 😃
Did you like this or not?
Hope you all are doing well and good 😊
Stay tuned for more chapters and if you guys want Jimin's POV then comment down.
Thank You.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
              @chim