Part :- 3

Y/N's POV

After leaving his room, I came back to my cabin as I didn't have that much work today so decided to go back home. It's been two days since I went to my house. After grabbing my stuff I left after informing Lia ( nurse). I leave the hospital and walk towards the parking lawn unlock my car get inside take my seat in the driver seat start the car and drive off from there.

Time Skip

I ring the doorbell soon the door opens revealing a lady figure with a small on her face after looking at her, I also smile "How's you, Mom?" I hug her softly as she also hugs me back "How are you my sweetie? You are looking so pale" said in a worried voice "Not again Mom" whines "I am the same as ever . Don't worry about me" said and get inside with her "where is dad?" Asked her softly "You know na! He and his love of life" roll her eyes making me burst into laughing "Ohh!! Business trip. Great Mom" she glared at me making me shut my mouth "Ok! Sorry" chuckled and got up "I am going to freshen up then we will have lunch together okay Mom" she nodded and I went upstairs towards my room. As soon as I enter my room I feel calmer than before because it's my comfort place, my heaven thinking this I walk towards the bathroom to take a shower after some time come out wearing a bathrobe and walk towards my wardrobe, and pick up an simple purple shirt with white trouser to wear and change into this.

 As soon as I enter my room I feel calmer than before because it's my comfort place, my heaven thinking this I walk towards the bathroom to take a shower after some time come out wearing a bathrobe and walk towards my wardrobe, and pick up an simp...

( Credit:- Pinterest (ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ) Sorry my choice is not good enough in fashion)

After some time my Mom called me for lunch from downstairs then I went downstairs towards the dining room and joined her in lunch as she made my favorite dishes. We had lunch together and went outside shopping.

Time passed after enjoying my day with Mom, and we both went back to our room to sleep. I also come back to my bedroom and drop my tired body on my bed soon sleep hovers over in my eyes. "Umm..so soft and warm" mumbling in sleep while hugging my pillow tightly "Since when has my pillow become so big" I sleepy voice then realized something opened my mouth to scream  "Ummm..." trying to release myself from his grip as he holds my both hands with his one and another one on my mouth to preventing me from screaming while pinned my both hands above my head "You are wild kitten" he spoke in his deep voice while leaning closer to me but I couldn't see his face because of darkness then I feel the something wet on my forehead "I missed you a lot today," said and move away "Don't you dare to shout otherwise I will do more than this" I nodded immediately because I don't know what if he did something with me and what about my mom? I am more worried about her "Good night kitten" Saying this he jumped out of my window making me shocked then I immediately got up from my bed to look out for him. How the fuck did he jump off from here? Quickly lock my window and run out of my room making my way towards Mom's room and knocking on her door continuously. I am feeling so scared as my heart rate is increasing continuously "Please Mom, open the door" praying continuously soon the door opens revealing my mom. I pull her in a hug tightly but she is looking confused but still hugs me back and asks what's happened to me. I just made an excuse saying that I was having a nightmare so I wanna sleep with her then we both lay on the bed and I slept while hugging her as she was caressing my hair to make me feel better. Soon I drifted into sleep because of her presence.

══════════════════════════
𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒏 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 🐱
𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔
𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇
══════════════════════════