Part :- 2

Jimin's POV

While driving, I suddenly lost control of my car and crashed into a tree then everything blacked out in my sight. When I slowly opened my eyes I felt like my head gonna burst because of pain, and found myself in an unfamiliar place then realized it was a hospital. My gaze falls on the nurse as she is doing something then she realizes my movement and turns out "You wake up!! Sir. Let me call the doctor" Saying this she went out to call the doctor after she left Mark entered the room with our few men he was looking so worried. " How are you? Master! Thank God! You are safe" he said with a small smile then I spoke in my cold voice "It wasn't an accident, that was planned. Find the culprit behind this ASAP" his gaze turned dark after completing his sentence but their small conversations on disrupted by someone . I turned my gaze towards the door and found the nurse with a lady wearing a white coat and stethoscope around her neck. Her sharp gaze met with my dark orbs and I felt a wave of jolt running through my body but maintained my expressionless posture then she told Mark and everyone to leave the room but they turned toward me then I gave him signal and everything left from there leaving expect her and the nurse. Then she moved forward to me and started checking my heart rate as her soft skin touched mine, I felt a current sensation running in my veins making my heart beat like marathon that I never felt before. I continuously stared at her with my dark gaze and tried to read her expression but she was fully focused on work while maintaining her professional personality, she moved away from me and started writing something on paper and asked me "How are you feeling? She looked confused before I could speak time the nurse spoke up "Park Jimi. " After finishing my check up she left the room but my eyes es still fixed on her disappearing figure.