Part :- 9

Jimin's POV

Today, I am going to be discharged from here. But I don't know why I don't wanna leave. After freshening up I changed into my outfit and sat on the edge of the bed, lost in the deep thoughts. Soon the room opened revealing Dr. with the nurse as they made their steps towards me entered the room, and I  immediately noticed them. Then my dark gaze met with her eyes that kept the ethereal beauty that dares to capture anyone, her professional aura is something that makes us different from everyone meanwhile I am trying to look deep into her soul, trying to read her expression.  She faked a cough that diverted my thoughts and said, "You're going to be discharged today. I checked your final reports, and everything is perfectly fine. But still, please take care of yourself since you're still weak after your accident. Don't work too much and avoid taking too much stress." Every word made me feel some foreign feelings that I never felt then I came out from my thoughts as she waved her hand in front of me gaining my attention. "Are you listening to me?" She asked. Then my gaze fell on the ring that she wore on her hand that I had never seen before today. Suddenly, an unknown feeling rushed through my veins making me grab her hand, as my gaze turned red. "What is this?" I asked her with growled in a deep voice, my rage evident.

I don't know what's gotten into me but fire is building inside me. "WHAT IS THIS RING FOR?" I said holding her hand and loudly growling making her flinch, she also looked at me with a shocked expression because I never speak front of anyone since I was admitted here except Mark before she could speak anything door opened revealing Mark, he immediately entered inside, and said "It's time to leave master" making his eyes turned toward me then noticed my grip on her then I take a deep breath and breathing heavily because of the anger. I was all confused because of the way I reacted then got up from the bed left her hand looked at her again with my emotionless expression and went outside with Mark. I could feel her gaze on us until we didn't vanish from her sight.

After leaving the hospital building, Mark guided me towards the car I sat in the backseat as he sat in the front with the driver then the driver drove off from there. I turned my gaze outside the window as the building of the hospital got smaller as we got farther. "I want every piece of information about her by tonight" Only this sentence slipped from my tongue and he understood what I meant.
────────────────────────
Time Skip at Night

I am sitting on the couch in my bedroom and going through the file that contains information about her.
Yoon Y/N, 26 years old, the Only child of her parents I read every detail carefully because I didn't wanna miss one single piece of information about her then the last information caught my attention making me feel the same foreign feelings but also anger arise inside me and bang my hand harshly on the table Infront of me that made my hand turned red but it didn't affect me because the feeling inside me are more effective than this

She is engaged, and getting married soon ringing continuously in my mind

Then I shout "MARK!!!" Soon he entered and bowed in front of me "Arrange the meeting tomorrow with Mr Yoon" I said then he nodded his head and left the room.

────────────────────────
Sorry for being dead 😞, I hope you all are doing well and good. The next chapter will be Jimin's POV also
Stay tuned 🐱
────────────────────────

              @chim