m.r Ѽ ride my face

modern!au, spider-man mattheo

🕸 ⋆。°✩ ⋆。°✩🕸

you were zoned out, looking through your window for him to appear. it was worrying, really, having someone involve themselves into a world where they spent their days trying to save the city.

you saw the red gloved hand appear at your window, knocking lightly to try and not spook you. you sighed, going over to your window before opening it.

you watched as mattheo quite literally rolled into your room, groaning in pain. "shush! my parents are home," you closed the window, going back over to the suited boy laid on your bedroom floor.

"lady, i am literally bleeding and you're worried about your parents?" you rolled your eyes at the boy.

"you think my parents would appreciate the fucking spider man just casually in my room? cause i don't think they would," you picked mattheo off of the floor, moving him onto your bed.

"ow," mattheo groaned again, hand hovering over a cut in his suit. he moved his hand revealing a bloody cut, thankfully it wasn't too big but it was still a decent size.

you went over to your desk, finding the first aid kit you kept for times like these. it wasn't unusual for mattheo to appear outside your window, sometimes he was fine, other times he'd have cuts and bruises for you to patch up.

you didn't mind, he was your best friend after all. you also felt some sort of need to take care of him
- especially now since he was going out everyday and night, getting into countless fights as he tried to protect the city.

"i still don't know why you do this," you got on your knees, sitting in front of mattheo who was at the edge of your bed.

"i could get used to this," mattheo flirted.

"shut your gob," you blushed at his comment but were sure to avoid him as you knew it would feed his ego.

mattheo took his mask off, his admirable face flushed and sweaty. he began to undress the top half of himself, allowing you to clean up the cut.

"do i even wanna know how you got this?" you squirmed at the sight of the blood, though it was better than the first few times you had to clean him up.

"i fell onto a fence," he leaned back onto his hands, eyes on you the whole time. "hurts like a bitch."

"it doesn't look too deep, i think you'll be okay," your hand grazed his abdomen. it was taking everything in you to not stare at his abs.

"you think i can stay over tonight?" he asked and you nodded.

"you already know it's gonna sting," you poured some rubbing alcohol onto a gauze, cleaning around the area.

he let out a whimper, your hand covering his mouth immediately. "matt, i've already told you-my parents," you scolded him.

"sorry mum," he smirked.

"right," you continued to patch him up. "done," you got up, disposing of the bloodied tissues and gauzes and putting the first aid kit away.

"not gonna kiss it better?" mattheo watched as you walked back over to him. you hesitated, unsure if you would be able to contain yourself.
"don't be a chicken."